Suit Shopping

Ketsbaia

If you're lucky you get an amazing deal from TK Maxx and unlike the rest of the shop the suit bit is small enough that the obligatory look at every single one to see if it's your size session doesn't get too tedious. Having said that I got a beautiful Pierre Cardin suit from Debenhams for nowt last year too.

If you're lucky you get an amazing deal from TK Maxx and unlike the rest of the shop the suit bit is small enough that the obligatory look at every single one to see if it's your size session doesn't get too tedious. Having said that I got a beautiful Pierre Cardin suit from Debenhams for nowt last year too.

Otherwise known as theft.

Otherwise known as theft.

:shifty:

Would recommend Topman. Their website has pretty much everything you could find instore.

Aye, but their suits are poorly made.

aye they are, look good but crap quality

burton's are decent though

Would recommend Topman. Their website has pretty much everything you could find instore.

:lol: Same fucking company, you arse.

owned by the same guy, complete different brands though

arse :lol:

I've got a Zara one, a Topman one and a Burton's one.  All canny - nowt too flash but they do the job.

Burton's had a great deal on last month - buy a suit and get a free shirt, tie and shoes.  Got a lot of gear for £100.  That deal's not on any more but they do have a big sale on a lot of their suits atm by the looks of it.

owned by the same guy, complete different brands though

arse :lol:

So you're telling me that different brands equals different procurement standards, even if both brands are owned by the same owner?

I've got a Zara one, a Topman one and a Burton's one.  All canny - nowt too flash but they do the job.

Burton's had a great deal on last month - buy a suit and get a free shirt, tie and shoes.  Got a lot of gear for £100.  That deal's not on any more but they do have a big sale on a lot of their suits atm by the looks of it.

Both the ones I mentioned earlier on were less than £100 and they're really nice.

Both the ones I mentioned earlier on were less than £100 and they're really nice.

At that price it'll have been stitched together by slave labour in a Third World sweat shop...and how can you justify that? Have you no moral compass? No social conscience?

At that price it'll have been stitched together by slave labour in a Third World sweat shop...and how can you justify that? Have you no moral compass? No social conscience?

Depends how good a job they have done, it's a shoddy suit they deserve their shoddy wage.

M&S suits are comfortable.

And machine washable, too.

Which tells you all you need to know about them.

They're perfect for everyday use.  :aww:

They were supposed to have been almost £300 each, I just got them cheap. Anyway, unless you go to a proper tailor then any suit you buy is going to have been made in a Third World sweatshop and despite having neither a moral compass nor a social conscience I could actually justify such a purchase because as my old Economics teacher used to say; we shouldn't be boycotting such things, we should be buying twice as many. Ah Mr Meggs, god bless his Commie soul, may he rest in peace - I have no idea if he is actually dead - I hope not, he's a good bloke.

They were supposed to have been almost £300 each, I just got them cheap. Anyway, unless you go to a proper tailor then any suit you buy is going to have been made in a Third World sweatshop and despite having neither a moral compass nor a social conscience I could actually justify such a purchase because as my old Economics teacher used to say; we shouldn't be boycotting such things, we should be buying twice as many. Ah Mr Meggs, god bless his Commie soul, may he rest in peace - I have no idea if he is actually dead - I hope not, he's a good bloke.

:lol: