SICK - but scores last minute winner today

Nobby

Exclusive by Pat Sheehan

Lomana Lua-Lua is on the brink of quitting Portsmouth after sick fans said they were glad his son has died.

The Pompey ace is distraught at a hate campaign branding him a wife-beater after he was arrested and released without charge following a row with his fiance.

Now Lua-Lua whose life was shattered by the death of six-month son Jesus from pneumonia in January has had enough.

He said "I do not mind if people criticise me for my football but people who are supposed to support me have said they are glad my son is dead, and that I am a wife beater and a playboy."

"I do not deserve that and my family do not deserve that."

"It has been the worst year of my life and I cannot wait for it to end."

"I am hurt and confused about what the fans have been saying."

I read newspapers and internet message boards and alot of what has been said about me has deeply affected me. It has become personal."

The ex Newcastle star, 25...

who signed a three-year deal in the summer, is keeping a scrapbook of the abuse. He added: "I have copies of all the bad stuff and I use it as motivation"

Absolutely disgraceful, but fortunately, you know that it's only a minority.

However unfortunately, every team has a certain cluster of fans, morons, that are like that. Sadly, that's humanity really.

I'd have him back at Toon in Jan on the cheap. If Rossi and Luque go, replace them with Lua Lua and a cheap targetman like Viduka, and i'll be happy enough till the end of the season.

It was proberly Southampton fans posting on Pompey messageboards if anything. Interesting to see player's do actually read messageboards though  bluebiggrin.gif, God forbid if Titus ever manages to pay us a visit though.

Guest GHoeberX

It was proberly Southampton fans posting on Pompey messageboards if anything. Interesting to see player's do actually read messageboards though  bluebiggrin.gif, God forbid if Titus ever manages to pay us a visit though.

Me and the rest of the squad; we're always reading bluecool.gif

I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone.

Revolting.

Lua Lua has been a shitbag to our club, but I'd welcome him back to get away from such.

Utterly disgusting.

Guest sh0ttie

after suffering the same loss i cannot believe any human being could say that. Really out of order, thumbs down to the Portsmouth so called fans  :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

after suffering the same loss i cannot believe any human being could say that. Really out of order, thumbs down to the Portsmouth so called fans  :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Really sorry to hear that, dont even want to think about how it would feel.  :(