Championship Play offs

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stag doo shithole for me. i like it when the smaller clubs gatecrash the party. (barnsley,watford,bradford,swindon stylee)

Fuck off, we're massif.

Well it would be nice for Forest because they have in the past been a 'big club'.

Though Cardiff have came very close in recent years and have been the better team of the lot in the Play off's for a few years now, so they get my vote.

VE got it right about Leicester being a boring option who have also been the most recent team in the Premiership out of the 4 teams.

Blackpool, it would be nice for them, but ever since I used to shout for the underdogs in the play off's and then Hull turning on us I don't think I can support another small club, with an Orange/Yellow shirt, and a manager who has more lime light then the club itself (though I must admit I do like Holloway).

The winner of Forest vs Blackpool will go up. Forest are getting their act together away from home and they're still fantastic at City Ground. But Blackpool have momentum and are the only team to have done the double over them. So its really tricky to call......

Forest vs Leicester final, Forest victory

Guest LCFC

I'm torn. As a neutral I'd rather have a storied team like Forest, but Holloway would be so much fun in the premiership.

It's going to be Leicester probably, the most boring option.

What a fucking mong you are then. Storied team like Forest? You'd rather hear 1-0 to the famous team sang again? Clueless as fuck, and judging by your sig you "support" Barcelona, then why the fuck are you on this forum then? Absolute clown. The most boring option  :colo: doubt its as boring as watching Sky Sports on a Sunday night, rather than actually fucking going to the games, what a complete loser.

I'm torn. As a neutral I'd rather have a storied team like Forest, but Holloway would be so much fun in the premiership.

What a f***ing mong you are then. Storied team like Forest? You'd rather hear 1-0 to the famous team sang again? Clueless as f***, and judging by your sig you "support" Barcelona, then why the f*** are you on this forum then? Absolute clown. The most boring option  :colo: doubt its as boring as watching Sky Sports on a Sunday night, rather than actually f***ing going to the games, what a complete loser.

:dowie:

What a f***ing mong you are then. Storied team like Forest? You'd rather hear 1-0 to the famous team sang again? Clueless as f***, and judging by your sig you "support" Barcelona, then why the f*** are you on this forum then? Absolute clown. The most boring option  :colo: doubt its as boring as watching Sky Sports on a Sunday night, rather than actually f***ing going to the games, what a complete loser.

Hmmmm LCFC......I wonder what you are doing on here ?

Guest LCFC

Well it would be nice for Forest because they have in the past been a 'big club'.

Though Cardiff have came very close in recent years and have been the better team of the lot in the Play off's for a few years now, so they get my vote.

VE got it right about Leicester being a boring option who have also been the most recent team in the Premiership out of the 4 teams.

Blackpool, it would be nice for them, but ever since I used to shout for the underdogs in the play off's and then Hull turning on us I don't think I can support another small club, with an Orange/Yellow shirt, and a manager who has more lime light then the club itself (though I must admit I do like Holloway).

Nice to have Forest back? They are horrible cunts, I'd imagine you've probably experienced their small time antics at home when they beat you, providing you went?

Cardiff? You'd be happy to see a Welsh side in the Premier League, heard it all now.

And we're boring because we've been the most recent in there  :laugh: Jesus christ, now I actually have heard it all. I bet Leicester at home would beat Blackpool at home. Do you even fucking go to the games?

And your judging Blackpool over their shirt colour, I worry.

Guest LCFC

Anyone but Forest.

Don't want to play them again unless we meet them in the cup after the game at their place.

Small time as f*** fans.

This man is spot on  O0

Anyone but Forest.

Don't want to play them again unless we meet them in the cup after the game at their place.

Small time as f*** fans.

This man is spot on  O0

he voted blackpool

Guest Spark

Stay off the juice Lineker

Just like Village Idiot stays off the terraces?

:lol:

Idiot.