Mr. Keefaz' Little Green Thead of Envy

Keefaz

Who or what are you jealous of? The pettier the better, tbh.

Offa the top of my head:

* People who can sing. Fuckers.

* Rich people who are patently fucking stupid and/or boring.

* People with black hair who go brown, not red, during summer.

Rich people.

Would love to be rich as f***.

I am both jealous of, and hate, people with rich parents. People at uni who have cars, insurance, phone contracts, poshboy clothes, all paid for by mammy and daddy. Twats of the highest order.

People who can sing is a good one Keef. Also people who can draw, or who can write really well.

I don't actually envy rich people, I wish I was one, but if anything it motivates me that I know that I've got a decent shot at getting somewhat wealthy one day as well.

i always envy other people with fit birds,

dont envy anthing material cos it all a load of fucking shite.

Surely envying a bloke's fit bird is no different?

isnt it?

i like fit birds, i try not to be materialistic regards consumer goods, i thought they were diffrent.

I envy people who choose to study a subject and eventually get a job in that industry purely because they know its well paid. Regardless of them having no real interest in it.

I've got a degree, and intend to work in an industry that's already on its knees, but it's what I like to do. I'm going to be poor forever. fuuuuuck.

People who can sing is a good one Keef. Also people who can draw, or who can write really well.

I don't actually envy rich people, I wish I was one, but if anything it motivates me that I know that I've got a decent shot at getting somewhat wealthy one day as well.

Oh, aye. People who can draw. Fuckers.

Oh, aye. People who can draw. Fuckers.

This for me too, and people who can play the piano.

im getting outa this thread cos im starting to see what an envious bastard i am and i dont like it. so i will take my leave and continue to pretend otherwise.

Someone that can write.

People that can play musical instruments really well.

People that know how to tell a story or a good joke.

Genuinely funny people. The kind of person that says something that you never could have come up with no matter how long you had.

We're using the word envy as a replacement for hate, right? Because I hate these people.

Rich people.

Would love to be rich as f***.

I am both jealous of, and hate, people with rich parents. People at uni who have cars, insurance, phone contracts, poshboy clothes, all paid for by mammy and daddy. Twats of the highest order.

Especially when there's no prospect of them being a success in their own right.

People who've always known what they want to do with their life, in fact anyone who's ever known what they wanted to do with their life. You're all bastards, I hate every last one of you, die motherfucker, die!