Gingervitis

Thespence

'Anti-ginger bullies forced our daughter out of school'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270379/Anti-ginger-bullies-forced-daughter-school.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0mtsR9VND

MIA  new video is about GINGER GENOCIDE (shit song though)

On Monday CopperCab (He is to Gingers what Jesse Jackson is to black people) will be issuing his response to MIA in a broadcast called" Fuck M.I.A. new video" via Youtube.

CopperCab 1st ever video to his people http://www.youtube.com/user/CopperCab#p/u/14/EY39fkmqKBM

Do gingers need rights?

Guest guinness_fiend

I'm all for it.  Unless the person is question is a CHYGB then being ginger is against God and humanity.

'Anti-ginger bullies forced our daughter out of school'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270379/Anti-ginger-bullies-forced-daughter-school.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0mtsR9VND

On Monday CopperCab (He is to Gingers what Jesse Jackson is to black people) will be issuing his response to MIA in a broadcast called" f*** M.I.A. new video" via Youtube.

An embarrassment?

The video isn't anti-ginger. I feel it's aimed at raising awareness of ethnic cleansing/genocide. However you intepret it, you'd have to be fucking retarded to think it's an attack on redheads.

The video isn't anti-ginger. I feel it's aimed at raising awareness of ethnic cleansing/genocide. However you intepret it, you'd have to be fucking retarded to think it's an attack on redheads.

QFT

Also, I honestly can't believe some people like that song and will argue that it's music. It's just fucking noise, incredibly annoying noise.

Guest guinness_fiend

The video isn't anti-ginger. I feel it's aimed at raising awareness of ethnic cleansing/genocide. However you intepret it, you'd have to be f***ing retarded to think it's an attack on redheads.

This, to be fair.  Unfortunately, most people I know weren't shocked by the video.  Rather, they wet themselves laughing.  If I had a pound for every person who told me "Wait until the end, one of the daywalkers explodes!" I'd not only still be laughing my tits off, but I'd put a down-payment on St. James' Park.

GF - How long has the MIA vid been out? "If I had a pound for every person who told me "Wait until the end, one of the daywalkers explodes!" I'd not only still be laughing my tits off, but I'd put a down-payment on St. James' Park." would you really have more than £1?

Guest guinness_fiend

GF - How long has the MIA vid been out? "If I had a pound for every person who told me "Wait until the end, one of the daywalkers explodes!" I'd not only still be laughing my tits off, but I'd put a down-payment on St. James' Park." would you really have more than £1?

Two weeks at least.  It probably got shown on YouTube/MySpace before it hit MTV2.  The song isn't "brand new" by any stretch.  Hell, it was featured on Dubai One last week, which is notoriously behind everywhere else in the world (unless it comes to oil and garish seven star hotels).

My girlfriend is ''ginger'' and though time to time I do tease her about her lovely pale skin and stunning hair (only because I like it so much) I think the way they are treated by some is just, well, astonishing. I don't get why they are subject to abuse. Why not brunettes or blondes? I don't understand where it came from?

Sure, it's human nature to pick on/ridicule people that are different to ourselves, what do you think racism is? It's a fear of the unknown essentially. But redheads aren't unknown in our society, they've been here on the British isles longer than the majority of us who descend from Anglo-Saxons and Vikings.

It's strange, always has been to me. Personally, I have a preference for redhead women so maybe my judgement is clouded. I'd love for someone to explain it to me.