Cheap ways to get to Ireland from Newcastle?

Leazes1986

I've been considering going to T in the Park this summer if I can spare the money, but with Oxygen having a very similiar lineup and with tickets still being available I would be open to go there instead but I don't want to spend a fortune on travel. The only flights I could find were well over £100 for a return and if im goingto pay that much I might as well just pay the extra of a tout for T and get cheap travel. Anyone know a cheap way of getting there? I'm already going to V so this is just a possiblility at the minute like.

Eh? Don't Ryanair do flights for about 10p return?

before taxes though.

Even with that Ryanair should be cheap. Try flights to Belfast and get a train from Belfast to Connoly station in Dublin. Might be cheaper, then again CIE are bastards for train prices.

I've just checked Ryanair and apparantly I can get a return flight for just under £55. How the hell didn't that show up before when I used a cheap flight search engine though? Anyway cheers, that could be a possiblity then at that price.

I've just checked Ryanair and apparantly I can get a return flight for just under £55. How the hell didn't that show up before when I used a cheap flight search engine though? Anyway cheers, that could be a possiblity then at that price.

Think you can get them cheaper than that if you're a bit flexible with dates.

I've grown tired of Oxegen. It's generally full of pricks from Dublin. Last time I was there was for Rage Against the Machine. The line-up and everything else is near identical to T in the Park, just on different nights. Bear in mind, if you do go to Oxegen, things will be relatively much more expensive than if you go to T, because of the exchange rate.