Which forum member...

Cajun

do you think matches you the best.

This is inspired by the recent Barack - Kid Icarus bromance in the "what are you listening to" thread, I think there has already been a thread linking different members to each other but who do you think shares the same interests, characteristics as you?

Guest lankybellwipe

The height/slim factor is all I can conform with at the murment. GM/Kemosabe/Chemotherapy/Tonto and Pilko.

I keep hearing James is Zany, but since my joining, have not noticed this?  :angel:

Oh, and HF, because he is my adored and respected younger brother

I kept an eye on this forum for a month or so before I signed up, and the main people that inspired me to do so were undoubtedly fttw and Keefaz.  fttw because of his general craic and music taste, both of which reminded me of a few of my mates and also my brother to a degree. 

Keefaz cos we both looked like left-field versions of Jesus Christ but in different ways, and also the small matter of him just being proper ace.  Until his constant (and false) ginger diatribes, he was a right hero of mine, the fuck.  Still love him, only joking.

Shit, the thread topic - erm, I dunno. :lol:

I kept an eye on this forum for a month or so before I signed up, and the main people that inspired me to do so were undoubtedly fttw and Keefaz.  fttw because of his general craic and music taste, both of which reminded me of a few of my mates and also my brother to a degree. 

Keefaz cos we both looked like left-field versions of Jesus Christ but in different ways, and also the small matter of him just being proper ace.  Until his constant (and false) ginger diatribes, he was a right hero of mine, the fuck.  Still love him, only joking.

Shit, the thread topic - erm, I dunno. :lol:

:aww:

Maybe I'm a shit Fugazi actually.  Vaguely similar music taste, Partridge obsession, Wahhhlsend, we both know my brother in real life.

Endless reasons - the reasons only happened to end there because I couldn't think of any other reasons.

Guest n4e

Interpolic likes Demetri Martin, Pilkington, Partridge and Flight of the conchords.  :smitten:

I think I'm probably most like Messi though, with him being the more Irish less cool version.

BarackObama has asked me to post Stifler on behalf of him.

Kaizero? Both Scandinavians and all.

Think me and Messi's got similar taste in music though.

EDIT: Might be Shak though. Both golfers, and South Park/Trey Parker & Matt Stone fans.

Mike, we are both Irish bastards destined to be with each other in some kind of platonic capacity. He needs to know his roots, and ill go to New York and take him to a place he has never been before.

Mike, we are both Irish bastards destined to be with each other in some kind of platonic capacity. He needs to know his roots, and ill go to New York and take him to a place he has never been before.

:lol: This post and my PM log will really grease the wheels on that restraining order.

:lol: This post and my PM log will really grease the wheels on that restraining order.

I wont ride you man, ill just have you in some sort of Pulp Fiction gimp situation if that makes sense.