Arsenal v Toon - Football First Game of the Day - 8.25pm

stozo

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I really fear that Roeder will play Butt instead of Emre in the next game(s) because of the result today. But the fact is that Butt is a terrible footballer when going forward and Parker and Butt cant play togehter when we are in possesion. of the ball...

Another point is that I think Emre and Dyer will link up well, like we saw a bit in the end of the Man City game.

Guest Moe-Ali

I really fear that Roeder will play Butt instead of Emre in the next game(s) because of the result today. But the fact is that Butt is a terrible footballer when going forward and Parker and Butt cant play togehter when we are in possesion. of the ball...

Another point is that I think Emre and Dyer will link up well, like we saw a bit in the end of the Man City game.

Thats the same shitt people claim when emre and parker play together, they cant play together?

Fuck that, they make a shit load of money, been kicking a ball since birth, and they cant do the simple taske of playing side by side.

Thats not true. They can play together for sure.

I dont like dyer+emre, becuase i think that scottie should and will retire at nufc. and also there is no fighter, or anyone who comes back, between dyer and emre.