*** The Official: What everyone wants for Xmas thread?***

Dokko

http://mindstorms.lego.com/default.aspx

Probably too much for a 6 month old at the moment, damn.

Maybe. ;)

But you should start him young, kids soak up info like a sponge.

I'm going to get mine taught a couple of languages from the start, when I have them, him, her, whatever.

Have you had a proper look on the site?

There are peoples own projects up using the bits supplied, someone has made a card dealer which knows which colour card its dealt out.

Class.

It doesn't say but the thing can take voice commands, so am sure it would't be too hard to say 'deal' and it responds with a card,

magic.

Maybe. ;)

I'm going to get mine taught a couple of languages from the start, when I have them, him, her, whatever.

There are peoples own projects up using the bits supplied, someone has made a card dealer which knows which colour card its dealt out.

Class.

It doesn't say but the thing can take voice commands, so am sure it would't be too hard to say 'deal' and it responds with a card,

magic.

I didn't have a proper look no, but it did look class. There's probably more computing power in that lego brick than it took to take us to the moon!!

Well not us, not you and me, but some yanks.

Maybe. ;)

Class.

magic.

I didn't have a proper look no, but it did look class. There's probably more computing power in that lego brick than it took to take us to the moon!!

Well not us, not you and me, but some yanks.

But did it really happen? ;)

Who cares, i think NASA are screwed now with this, we can all go for free!

Edit: Maybe a wee bit carried away there.

cure for cancer

typical of you,selfish twat,what about the other diseases and illnesses ? :winking:

if my kids are happy,i'm happy!(eldest wants to give all her old toys to kids who don't have any...........nice idea but younghster can have them aswell! will be dropping a new pressie or 2 to the metrocentre collection)

cure for cancer

typical of you,selfish twat,what about the other diseases and illnesses ? :winking:

if my kids are happy,i'm happy!(eldest wants to give all her old toys to kids who don't have any...........nice idea but younghster can have them aswell! will be dropping a new pressie or 2 to the metrocentre collection)

Aww bless, how old is she?

cure for cancer

typical of you,selfish ****,what about the other diseases and illnesses ? :winking:

7.........................and don't "aww bless",tis sooo girly,and the same girl who wrote out a christmas list last boxing day!!!

cure for cancer

typical of you,selfish ****,what about the other diseases and illnesses ? :winking:

7.........................and don't "aww bless",tis sooo girly,and the same girl who wrote out a christmas list last boxing day!!!

:lol:

360 or PSP

New PC

New Mp3 Player

New Phone

...and world peace

Not much then? :lol:

I have needs, won't be getting them though, probably PC and phone (broken, so its a must).