Breaking Bad - *Thread Lightly, All Season Spoilers Herein*

Guest Roger Kint

Really enjoyed the pilot. Can already see why people got hooked.

And to think it's only going to improve!

Now for Ep2...(don't fret...I'm not going to bump after each episode ;))

Remember watching the pilot(when season 5 was close to ending) and thinking how the hell does this make it that long after the opening scene :lol:

Remember watching the pilot(when season 5 was close to ending) and thinking how the hell does this make it that long after the opening scene :lol:

This :lol:

Yeah got my parents into this now. They wern't that into it in season 1, they felt it was too slow.

But they're up to episode 10 on series 3 now and absolutely hooked. Meanwhile I'm sad there like  :smug: "Told you it was good"

Guest Roger Kint

This :lol:

Remember watching the final ep and thinking back to it :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Iv stares a rewatch. hole in the plot for me at Tucos cabin where they don't find Walt's wallet, they got the wheelchair guy so they clearly went inside

Walt picked it back up when Tuco throws it on the table

Guest Roger Kint

Actually agree with bowlingcrofty, really good show but isn't anywhere near as good as the hype. Didn't come near Sopranos for me.

Whats the hype got to do with it, you seriously agree with the last line? Unless Sopranos is the only thing ever made you would watch more than once that is :lol:

Naw I don't agree it's not rewatchable its probably one of those shows with loads of wee things you'd pick up on a rewatch and ill probably revisit it a few years down the line. Just not getting the best show ever hype is all I meant, still thoroughly enjoyed it. My biggest gripe was the de-humanizing of the Walter White character as the show went on. Was at it's best when he was a fish out of water for me, before he went completely batshit crazy.

I went through a phase where I didn't know how to feel about it, having always watched TV/films whilst actively rooting for someone, and actively rooting against someone. I didn't know if I liked disliking Walt... but then I discovered that I actually admired the fact it was making me doubt my allegiances as a viewer. I've seen anti-heroes before but Walter White is on another level. It's sheer brilliance, really.

Guest palnese

Decent show, had a few high points but on the whole disappointing given the hype.

Anyone who thinks it is worth a re watch has low standards.

That's how I feel about The Wire.

I went through a phase where I didn't know how to feel about it, having always watched TV/films whilst actively rooting for someone, and actively rooting against someone. I didn't know if I liked disliking Walt... but then I discovered that I actually admired the fact it was making me doubt my allegiances as a viewer. I've seen anti-heroes before but Walter White is on another level. It's sheer brilliance, really.

You disliked Walt?  :kasper: