Breaking Bad - *Thread Lightly, All Season Spoilers Herein*

I was gutted about it ending soon a while ago but now I'm quite happy about it. The end is in sight now and can just look back at it all and think, fucking hell that was class. It feels like the story is at the end too if you know what I mean rather than finishing it prematurely.

Can only hope it ends well at this point.

The Andrea stuff is still shocking me all these hours later. One of the only people Jessie cares about, someone who is kind hearted and generally untouchable in these kind of shows, just shot ruthlessly in the back of the head just so Jessie wouldn't try and escape anymore.

I dunno how anyone can watch that. Intentionally or not, it totally spoils it for me.

Plus it's fucking terrible. Don't forget that. Unwatchable.

Really? :undecided: I'd been looking forward to watching through them all after the series had finished.

Definitely can't watch it now. Why would you want to ruin the illusion of the characters at this stage? I've watched and read several interviews with Bryan Cranston cos he's such an interesting and funny bloke away from it all, but that was months ago. Definitely couldn't do it right now, just when it's at boiling point and you're fully immersed.

I dunno how anyone can watch that. Intentionally or not, it totally spoils it for me.

Really? :undecided: I'd been looking forward to watching through them all after the series had finished.

Definitely can't watch it now. Why would you want to ruin the illusion of the characters at this stage? I've watched and read several interviews with Bryan Cranston cos he's such an interesting and funny bloke away from it all, but that was months ago. Definitely couldn't do it right now, just when it's at boiling point and you're fully immersed.

Don't let my post keep you from watching it. But it's fucking terrible.

I don't really get that tbh. I've no problem watching Cranston as Cranston as well as Cranston as White minutes after eachother. Doesn't ruin any illusion for me. Guess it's just personal opinions/preferences, though.

I don't really get that tbh. I've no problem watching Cranston as Cranston as well as Cranston as White minutes after eachother. Doesn't ruin any illusion for me. Guess it's just personal opinions/preferences, though.

Cranston's the exception because I know him from other stuff, namely Malcolm in the Middle and I also loved him in Drive.

But Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk - I'd never seen these people before which helps with the 'immersion', I suppose. In fact, aside from some familiar faces here and there - I didn't know the cast from Adam prior to watching this show.

I recognised the hoover/identity guy from this latest episode and I'm racking my brains trying to work out where it's from. Some sort of military guy in some shitty action film I think. Will have to IMDB it.

Cranston's the exception because I know him from other stuff, namely Malcolm in the Middle and I also loved him in Drive.

But Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk - I'd never seen these people before which helps with the 'immersion', I suppose. In fact, aside from some familiar faces here and there - I didn't know the cast from Adam prior to watching this show.

I recognised the hoover/identity guy from this latest episode and I'm racking my brains trying to work out where it's from. Some sort of military guy in some shitty action film I think. Will have to IMDB it.

Robert Forster, he's been in too much tbh. It almost threw me off seeing a guy from Heroes in the Breaking Bad universe. :lol:

Do you reckon Jesse's hate for Todd and the Nazi's greater than his hate for Walt now, that they could end up joining together one last time to bring the Nazi's down?

I loved the scene with Todd in the cafe with Lydia, made him seem so human and I felt sorry for him in a way, then minutes later he turns straight back into the cold-hearted killer.

Robert Forster. He's one of those you know but don't know, but know you do know.