Consoles

Clay

Which one do you think is worth getting?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think is worth getting?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3
    • Nintendo Wii

I know there is already a few threads on this kind of thing. But i had my mind set on getting a 360, and now i'm not so sure.. I just wanted to see which one comes on top, to help make up my mind a little.

Aye i think the PS3 is pretty much in the 'not a chance' catagory but i thought i'd stick it in anyway..

The thing with the 360 that made up my mind is that it's more than just a games console it's almost a multimedia system, but the wii is alot cheaper and the 360 seems to be a big risk with it breaking every few months.. I wish i could make up my mind alot easier.

If you really wanted a PS3 I'd wait until the summer to buy one simply because when consoles are first released there is always bugs and faults floating around. I'll be having a detailed look at the ps3 when it comes out to see if it's anyw better than the 360, which atm I love. Just wish I could have my live back :(

Loving me 360 at the minute.  :thup:

Whats the best games about in your humble?

That depends what sort of games you like, Splinter Cell Double Agent is my favourite at the moment although Dead Rising is probably the best I've played on the 360 :thup:

• 5 years later...
Guest neesy111

:lol: 2006 Clay didn't just shrug and buy both systems at once?

Jeez, that would've set him back a some fortune back then. :lol:

thought this was perfect timing 'til i saw how old it was - what's the crack in 2012, which is the better value console now?  quite fancy getting back into playing fifa, cod etc., not too bothered about kinetic type stuff and don't intend to use for media...?

which one is likely to be out of date first also?

Guest neesy111

thought this was perfect timing 'til i saw how old it was - what's the crack in 2012, which is the better value console now?  quite fancy getting back into playing fifa, cod etc., not too bothered about kinetic type stuff and don't intend to use for media...?

Xbox is the best, has totally wiped sony in terms of sales etc, though new Xbox is out end of next year.

Go with the Xbox, good gaming community on N-O.  Everyone seems to have an Xbox. 

Go with the Xbox, good gaming community on N-O.  Everyone seems to have an Xbox. 

for some reason the fact you had to buy batteries for the fucking remotes offended me, could never get over it, but aye might be time to have a look there

then again there's built in blu-ray with ps3, i shouldn't forget that i suppose