Printer Problem. - Epson R220

Crumpy Gunt

Keeps giving me the 'paper jam' error message everytime I try to print something. (the disc printer works fine!) There's nothing jammed in there though.

Hopefully someone can help as its about to get launched. And I have tried Epsons website but can't find anything.

You're absolutely certain there are no hidden bits of paper stuck in it somewhere?

If so, just buy another, a decent printer can be had for the price of a cartridge these days.

One other quick thing to try is to see if there's a manual test page print you can do. On HP printers you hold the paper load button for a few seconds, not sure for Epsons. If that works, try reinstalling your printer driver on your PC.

You're absolutely certain there are no hidden bits of paper stuck in it somewhere?

If so, just buy another, a decent printer can be had for the price of a cartridge these days.

One other quick thing to try is to see if there's a manual test page print you can do. On HP printers you hold the paper load button for a few seconds, not sure for Epsons. If that works, try reinstalling your printer driver on your PC.

100% certain there's nowt stuck in there.

I'll try a full reinstall later today and see what happens! Need to print off 5 apps for Frankfurt!