The Liverpool Thread

Parky

There must come a time when all intelligent Liverpool fans have a moment of clarity and realise that it's only Luis Suarez partisans who agree with them (all neutral opinions that I've seen have been in support of the ban or at least against the response of Liverpool FC) and that they are on the 'wrong' side of a dispute regarding a player's right to use racist language to another player.

I would hope that, for all the displays of unity they are showing at the moment, support will gradually weaken as this slips further into parody, like when it dawned on someone to check whether it was a baby chicken that they were mourning that time.

They're spitting fury on RAWK because those polls they were fixing got counter rigged by some boffin on Redcafe.

Calling Sky corrupt and e-mailing Ofcom over it.

saw that last night, funny as fuck. went from toasting the brave solidarity of liverpool fans trying to rig the vote to saying it was deliberately engineered by sky to make them lose. fucking idiots.

Obviously, this would be part of those famous European nights. Bring on a punishment for the actual club I say. This is ridiculous and if Liverpool had just accepted the ban from the start instead of releasing that pathetic statement this s*** wouldn't be happening. Horrible club.

I've always liked Liverpool fans and stuck up for them on here, I'll not make that mistake again.  I can't put into words what I think of the reaction to Suarez being banned and for them to turn on Collymore the way they have over this is disgusting, at best.

Twitters rules for this kind of abuse

Offensive Content

Everyone has different levels of sensitivity towards content. What may be shocking to one may be fine or acceptable to another. Twitter does not pre-screen content and we do not remove potentially offensive content.

If there is something that you don’t agree with, or find insulting, it’s best to not look at it at all. Please see above for tools you have to block offensive users from your Twitter timeline.

Guest bimpy474

Liverpool fans, best in the world !!!, is that a sick joke, a bad one or a plain lie.

Honestly cant believe the last few days, all this fans stuff has come from Dogleish, the man should ashamed of himself, too bad he's so arrogant he wont care, my player isn't a racist so there, what an attitude to take.

Guest bimpy474

JonJuwanson Jon Juwanson

@

@StanCollymore do us a favour Stan and go and hang yourself like Gary Speed did please. Ok Negrito

https://twitter.com/#!/JonJuwanson

The thing that tweeted that should..................no i'll refrain from saying what i actually think, better to rise above it.

JonJuwanson Jon Juwanson

@

@StanCollymore do us a favour Stan and go and hang yourself like Gary Speed did please. Ok Negrito

https://twitter.com/#!/JonJuwanson

A disgusting cunt of the highest order.

All these comments towards Collymore and the like are doing, is highlighting to the world how disgusting and pathetic some Liverpool fans are.

Can't help but think they've brought this all on themselves, with the support of Dalglish and the rest of their team.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Club's stance is to blame. I'm not saying they've made 'racism' OK, but the fact that they're fighting against the FA has really riled people to the point of idiocy.