James Perch

BeloEmre

Indeed he did.  There was one on Suarez that was the very definition of an immaculate slide tackle.

I'm going to start a new Career mode game on FIFA later and I shall be boosting his attributes :smug:

I suppose if you're training week in, week out with the likes of Ba, Coloccini, Ben Arfa and Cabaye, you're only going to improve as a player. No-one could have predicted just how much he's progressed though, he's done himself proud and was our best player yesterday.

I suppose if you're training week in, week out with the likes of Ba, Coloccini, Ben Arfa and Cabaye, you're only going to improve as a player. No-one could have predicted just how much he's progressed though, he's done himself proud and was our best player yesterday.

lad here made the point that foreigner "should always be given a year to settle in", see no difference why it shouldn't apply to a play from a lower division myself either

lad here made the point that foreigner "should always be given a year to settle in", see no difference why it shouldn't apply to a play from a lower division myself either

Never thought of that before, good point.

Guest johnson293

Sky News Newsdesk ‏ @SkyNewsBreak

Sky Sources: Durham Police investigating alleged racist Twitter abuse aimed at Newcastle United defender James Perch

:clap:

Did see a couple of comments retweeted by people yesterday. Some people (posters of the original tweets) just don't engage brain before tweeting, these days.  :idiot2:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Someone should do a Youtube compilation of Perch and call it " The Mansfield Nesta"

:lol:

My mates are seriously planning on getting a load of white t-shirts for Swansea and spelling out 'Perchinho' :lol:

Guess i'll have to join in :anguish:

Why the sad face? That sounds class.

Because he's got to pay for eight of the letters...

Sky News Newsdesk ‏ @SkyNewsBreak

Sky Sources: Durham Police investigating alleged racist Twitter abuse aimed at Newcastle United defender James Perch

:clap:

Did see a couple of comments retweeted by people yesterday. Some people (posters of the original tweets) just don't engage brain before tweeting, these days.  :idiot2:

Even more so when the racist posts were directed towards a fake Perch account.

So many Liverpool fans complaining about the Pearch incident almost trying to deflect from their absolutley abject display, coming from a club that employs Luis fucking Suarez they really shouldnt be giving us a lecture on integrity. People in glass houses and all that...

So many Liverpool fans complaining about the Pearch incident almost trying to deflect from their absolutley abject display, coming from a club that employs Luis fucking Suarez they really shouldnt be giving us a lecture on integrity. People in glass houses and all that...

So much the better. Let them talk about Andy Carroll, offside goals, handballs, and how they "dominated" the first 15 minutes. (They're not allowed to blame Daglish.) The longer they go on pretending the fault lies elsewhere, the later they'll take steps to address the rot.

So many Liverpool fans complaining about the Pearch incident almost trying to deflect from their absolutley abject display, coming from a club that employs Luis f***ing Suarez they really shouldnt be giving us a lecture on integrity. People in glass houses and all that...

It looked like he had taken a canny smack in the face from where I sit. In reality he shouldn't have gone down but the keeper should have still gone off.

I'm all about taking every advantage you can, and Reina's attempted headbutt was a red card offence. Had Perch not gone down, there was every chance Reina could have got away with it. I couldn't give a shit if attention is diverted towards Perch for going down and away from Reina for the actual offence - it was a red card, it got a red card and those are the two key facts in the situation.

Personally, I wish that Reina hadn't gotten the red card. He's going to be suspended for the FA Cup semi-final, I believe, and we need Liverpool to win it to get us into Europe with sixth place. I want Liverpool's best players out there, brimming with confidence. At the moment, I don't see them beating Everton, and that could mean disaster for us, depending on how the other semi-final and the race for 4th goes.