One thing on Saturday I'm surprised has been swept under the carpet.

Optimistic Nut

How about the penalty?

Parker blatantly handled the ball in the box and deflected the shot by Van Persie.

No one talks about it. Why?

The one pelted at him at a zillion mph?

Yes, the one pelted at his hand strethced out a zillion mile.

Go on then sonny, you try and do a sliding challenge with your hands taped to your sides.

Ad hominen  blueno.gif

And you try to do a sliding tackle with your hand being parrallel to your leg  bluebiggrin.gif

http://www.globalogue.org/Newcastle_United/Taylor1.jpg

http://www.globalogue.org/Newcastle_United/Taylor2.jpg

Henry is a dirty little cheat, but he has so much admiration than he goes away with it.

Did he ever get punished by the FA after what he did at full-time after we beat them 3-1 and he had to be held back from Poll?

Looking back, is that the longest question in N-O history?  :lol:

The ball hit Parker on the shoulder and was hit at him at some speed, even after many replays everyone thought it would have been very harsh if it had been given.

Forgot about the Henry pull back on Ttius, puts pay to the Titus is slow, he was leaving Henry for dead.

Guest nobby peru

I can't believe nobody in the press pointed out that henry took that free-kick at least 5 yards forward of the foul by taylor. didn't see any of our players complaining about where he took it either  :confused:

Guest Gemmill

I can't believe nobody in the press pointed out that henry took that free-kick at least 5 yards forward of the foul by taylor. didn't see any of our players complaining about where he took it either  :confused:

:lol:  I can see how you would maybe have an issue with the players not complaining about it, but I think expecting extensive coverage in the press is a bit too much.

"We interrupt this broadcast to bring you some breaking news.  Thierry Henry has just taken a free kick AT LEAST 5 yards away from where the offence was committed.  More on this as we get it."

Guest nobby peru

:lol:  I can see how you would maybe have an issue with the players not complaining about it, but I think expecting extensive coverage in the press is a bit too much.

"We interrupt this broadcast to bring you some breaking news.  Thierry Henry has just taken a free kick AT LEAST 5 yards away from where the offence was committed.  More on this as we get it."

:lol: well yeah, but i thought maybe a match report in the chron, on here or true faith etc. might have pointed it out. does us no good now anyway, so i'll stop moaning...eventually.

Guest jan 1st 1985

fabregas is a nasty bit of work,was putting it about all game.imagine him trying all that sly buisness with say roy keane?think there would be only one winner.also another thing thats not had much publicity was henry getting shay booked for timewasting.he's another sly player who gets away with murder