Gears Of War on 360...

pedro111

What a fcukin game!  :thup:

Graphics are the best ive ever seen, well maybe on a par with Oblivion but this game is just truely awesome, the kind of game people have been waiting for that justifies the term 'next generation'

Anyways, i need help, how do you defeat that big ugly bloke on the train i must of tried about 20 times but his birds keep killing me when I move away from him??

My only criticisms of the game is that your squad mates AI is terrible sometimes and you should be able to control them properly like in Tom Clancy games and although the online multiplayer is great the maps are far too small.

If your holding out for a PS3 my advice is DONT!, get a 360 now if only for this game!

The 360 is certainly tempting, games like this make it more so.

Assassins Creed when its released will probably push me into buying one.

Was holding out for the PS3, but ive never had an xbox, and the 360 has about 15 games i really want, which really, is enough gaming to last out the console.

The 360 is certainly tempting, games like this make it more so.

Assassins Creed when its released will probably push me into buying one.

Was holding out for the PS3, but ive never had an xbox, and the 360 has about 15 games i really want, which really, is enough gaming to last out the console.

I was always a playstation man, but have to say the transition to an XBOX was seamless.

I heard someone saying its the shortest game they've played :lol:

Anyways..rather get Rainbow Six: Vegas :cool: Or atleast try the mp demo on Marketplace. Graphics are nothing special but gameplay, cover system, tactics and the whole feeling of being there is mint

You need the Bow, aim at his head with the bow and the kryll disappear, then use the longshot to take shots at his head

repeat.

If he gets close, blindly throw grenades at him, and for GODS SAKE stay in the light or the kryll will have you

You need the Bow, aim at his head with the bow and the kryll disappear, then use the longshot to take shots at his head

repeat.

If he gets close, blindly throw grenades at him, and for GODS SAKE stay in the light or the kryll will have you

cheers mate the grenades did the trick.  :thup: