Lazy Lazy Lau Lau

Guest nyscooby

Wouldnt be adverse to having him back but surely he's too similar to Oba. We dont really need another small nippy stiker, we need someone with power and strength- eg Ashton.

Guest Invicta_Toon

its seems roeder wants the good old days back

next up:

shaka hislop

tamuri ketsibaia

sir les..

david ginola

gary speed

etc..

take every single one back with open arms

and bellamy

Guest nyscooby

Hey look, theres new 'news' every day...

I feel this is relevant and that other post, whatever..........! blueconfused.gif

I dont sit and read every single post, i doubt most people do. :roll:

Just contribute rather than bitch and moan.  :winking:

Hey look, theres new 'news' every day...

I feel this is relevant and that other post, whatever..........! blueconfused.gif

I dont sit and read every single post, i doubt most people do. :roll:

Just contribute rather than bitch and moan.  :winking:

He was pointing out that the news was probably shite, instead of it being a repost.

Speed, another player most were happy to see go but are desperate to come back.

I was seriously pissed off that we sold him. He was a significant part of the spine of our team. When we sold him and 'replaced' him with Butt, the organisation of our midfield capitulated big time.

And he's been immense for Bolton this season and last. He'd improve our squad significantly... he should never have left.

Speed, another player most were happy to see go but are desperate to come back.

I was seriously pissed off that we sold him. He was a significant part of the spine of our team. When we sold him and 'replaced' him with Butt, the organisation of our midfield capitulated big time.

And he's been immense for Bolton this season and last. He'd improve our squad significantly... he should never have left.

Not many were saying that at the time, most were happy we actually got a fee for him and "immobile" and "being carried through games" were regular comments. People even tried to blame Speed for Jenas's poor games as he had to "do the work of 2 players" although the Jenas haters would reverse that comment.

I was happy that we got a fee for Speed, that's the natural reaction when you get rid of a player of his age. He was a great player and a great servent of this club. However, in this game it is important that you keep on top of things and replace important players. We signed Kluivert for free in an attempt to replace Shearer in a transitional period over that attrocious year. What we should have done was kept Speed for one more year or signed a replacement for him a year earlier and had a "transitional season" for him.  Getting rid of Speed wasn't the problem...... replacing him was.