Rabbits

Espio

So,

Just went to clean the rabbit hutch out, noticed the hay was moving on the top... gently moved it to notice 3 little baby rabbits  :clap: Fair play to the incestuous little fuckers.

(For clarification, we've had the parents for 2 months, from young and were told they were both males) Evidently not genius.

Anybody had a similar situation or any advice as to what to do regarding taking care of the mother/babies?

Guest lankybellwipe

So,

Just went to clean the rabbit hutch out, noticed the hay was moving on the top... gently moved it to notice 3 little baby rabbits  :clap: Fair play to the incestuous little fuckers.

(For clarification, we've had the parents for 2 months, from young and were told they were both males) Evidently not genius.

Anybody had a similar situation or any advice as to what to do regarding taking care of the mother/babies?

I very well may have, but the little bastard escaped under the back fence, and there was only one! And it was a bloke................ and it was 24 years ago

Do you live near a canal?

Live near the sea lol, but my wife now officially thinks you're a cunt :lol:

I can't help you in the slightest, but can we see pictures of the babies? :aww:

Will do in a sec Jill, gotta go out and check on them anyway.

Guest guinness_fiend

Do you live near a canal?

Live near the sea lol, but my wife now officially thinks you're a c*** :lol:

I can't help you in the slightest, but can we see pictures of the babies? :aww:

Will do in a sec Jill, gotta go out and check on them anyway.

She'd be right! :lol:

On a serious note, I'd move the wee things inside for the time being, as I'm guessing the weather is horrid at the moment? 

They need heat, you need to take them inside if the weather is shit. Try not to touch them too much getting your scent on them when they're small or the mother might start eating them, literally.

We used to have loads of rabbits back in the day. Cozy fuckers they are.