I See Farrington Has Jacked In The Sunday Sun.

Crumpy Gunt

sunday sun was the worst ever paper for rumours, i remember when they linked us to rivaldo when he as at barca

That was widespread and Sir Bobby while covering the World Cup for ITV in Japan/Korea even said, "We'll just say watch this space on that one" when the presenter tried getting something out of him. :lol:

Of his own choice as well. Thought some of his articles were ok. Especially the one he plagiarised from an email I sent in thus robbing me of the £30 star letter prize.

:lol: What?

I used to send in emails to the letters page (in my mates name just in case anyone took offence and wanted to clip me - better him than me) I sent in one well thought out but slightly controversial email which I thought was a shoe in for the Star Letter.

I read the letters page and nee sign of it. When I read his article there it was almost word for word! The cheeky cunt just fine tuned it and used it as his article. Cheeky cunt I should've billed him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Any link to the article he allegedly plagiarized?

It was years ago.

PM me the date and I'll see if I can pull up in the archives :)

I can't decide whether the editorial direction of the Sunday Sun (i.e. just making stuff up) was directed by or forced upon him. Either way it must be difficult producing new content for a Sunday newspaper when the Ronny Gill and Journal are all over any rumour that comes out the rest of the week.

He should still give Crumpy his £30 though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Crumpy should write the Sunday Sun's Mr. Justice...

I did once  :lol:

:lol:

Wonder if you're the guy with the pyschotic hand writing that sends several things in a day and signs everything off with 'The To :crazy2: n'.