I See Farrington Has Jacked In The Sunday Sun.

Crumpy Gunt

Neil is a decent bloke, he was doing a job under very trying circumstances especially when Anal was around.

I know for fact that he tried in vain to do decent stuff on Shepherd but was either threatened by the club or Oliver ran to his boss.

Luke Edwards and Neil were the best of the bunch there, unfortunately people like Ryder play the political game and stay on.

Think you're right though, we will end up with only the one paper, I've heard the same rumor too.

Looks like Sunderland uni is the place for ex Thomson House hacks.

Neil is a decent bloke, he was doing a job under very trying circumstances especially when Anal was around.

I know for fact that he tried in vain to do decent stuff on Shepherd but was either threatened by the club or Oliver ran to his boss.

Luke Edwards and Neil were the best of the bunch there, unfortunately people like Ryder play the political game and stay on.

Think you're right though, we will end up with only the one paper, I've heard the same rumor too.

Looks like Sunderland uni is the place for ex Thomson House hacks.

You work at Thomson House?  :shifty:

GISSA JOB!!!

No expert but I also understood that to be the case.

Crumpy should write the Sunday Sun's Mr. Justice...

I did once  :lol:

:lol:

Wonder if you're the guy with the pyschotic hand writing that sends several things in a day and signs everything off with 'The To :crazy2: n'.

No thats not me, mine was about my coffee table  :lol:

his mrs makes a good bit cash, probably packed in to look after the kids (i know the fella)

On the game?

er nope started and sold a business, he used to live next door to one of my best mates. Had a pint with him a few times and been on a couple of trips to the races with him. Apart from being a cockerney he is generally sound.