Wahey! Here we go again, will they never learn?

indi

Is it any different than

'Sol Campbell doesn't see why Newcastle can't grab a place in Europe in their first season back in the top flight.'

Although that sounds ludicrous it genuinely isn't anywhere near as ludicrous a suggestion as Spurs winning the league.

If Spurs are even in with a genuine shout of winning the league going into April I will slice my testes with a scalpel.

F**k Spurs. Hate the C**ts. I hope they crash and burn and scrotum face gets the jail time he deserves!

Top 4 my Arse, they only did it last season out of luck. Liverpool and City were gash and so Spurs snuck it, and only because Villa slipped up in the final stages of the season.

Gallas will now inevitably talk as much rubbish as the next Spurs player.

Spurs were lucky to finish 4th? :lol:

This thread is a bit ridiculous. Those of you rubbishing Spurs chances, I hope you're not all forced to eat humble pie come the end of the season. The arrogance with which footballers, fans and pundits all make their prognosis of who will do what is just staggering really. A year ago, nobody would have thought Fulham could have done so well, or that Hodgson would end up managing Liverpool. It's not all predictable all the time, is it?

The Fulham and Hodgson thing's a bit different though. Notice anything in the last 10 years of the league?

2000–01 Manchester United

2001–02 Arsenal

2002–03 Manchester United

2003–04 Arsenal

2004–05 Chelsea

2005–06 Chelsea

2006–07 Manchester United

2007–08 Manchester United

2008–09 Manchester United

2009–10 Chelsea

There's obvious dominance, that is very difficult to see past (bar perhaps crazy spending in the next few years from Man City)

F**k Spurs. Hate the C**ts. I hope they crash and burn and scrotum face gets the jail time he deserves!

Top 4 my Arse, they only did it last season out of luck. Liverpool and City were gash and so Spurs snuck it, and only because Villa slipped up in the final stages of the season.

Spurs were lucky to finish 4th? :lol:

I think so. The fact Liverpool and City under performed and Villa tailed off was lucky for them. It won't happen this year.

Just want to clarify, mostly for King Dawson, every Spurs fan I've met are thoroughly good lads, I'm just bitter you're so much better than us in such a short period of time.

The kind of rubbish I'd expect from you.  :thup:

The kind of rubbish I'd expect from you.   :thup:

If City had been able to convert more of their draws to wins (which they should have given their team) and if Liverpool hadn't drastically under performed then both of those teams would have been above them. And in the final few games Villa rally tailed off and 4th was more there to lose than to gain.

Don't get me wrong, they did well, 70 points is probably going to get you 4th alot of seasons, they had some impressive players. But other teams should have been more of a challenge.

Spurs put themselves in the CL by beating their more succesful rivals and the eventual champions in consecutive matches in April, and by going away to the club closest to them in the biggest match of the season and getting a hard earned victory. Full credit to them. They've progressed into a very serious team without the aid of a multi-billionaire. We should be emulating them. Maybe we ought to focus on our own failures before mocking the success of others.

This thread is a bit ridiculous. Those of you rubbishing Spurs chances, I hope you're not all forced to eat humble pie come the end of the season. The arrogance with which footballers, fans and pundits all make their prognosis of who will do what is just staggering really. A year ago, nobody would have thought Fulham could have done so well, or that Hodgson would end up managing Liverpool. It's not all predictable all the time, is it?

Yes, but with Spurs it's every fucking year. :lol:

I think I said in another thread that I believe Spuds are the only side capable of breaking a top 4 of Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Shitty, but it would still need a awesome effort and a lot of luck to finish in a CL spot. Winning the title ? Fucking stupid thing to say. They've got no chance and just keep raising expectations and pressure on themselves.

No luck involved at all.

hate Spurs like but if people want to talk about luck how about the fucking food poisoning incident that cost them 4th once :lol:

I loved that, didn't half whine on about it though.

i'm not sure they whined more than any other set of fans would of myself like, imagine if that fate had befallen the scousers?  fuuuuuuuuuck me

No luck involved at all.

hate Spurs like but if people want to talk about luck how about the fucking food poisoning incident that cost them 4th once :lol:

I loved that, didn't half whine on about it though.

i'm not sure they whined more than any other set of fans would of myself like, imagine if that fate had befallen the scousers?  fuuuuuuuuuck me

They, whined more than I would have,

Guest Roger Kint

Do Spurs still charge obscene prices for Euro match tickets?

How could anybody remember?

Normal people can remember 18 months back