Thick b*stards on the Metro.

Optimistic Nut

Just a little rant about thick f*ckers.

Say the board says "South Hylton Due, South Shields 7 mins" at Monument Metro. The amount of people you see get on the Sunderland train because they can't be arsed to wait for the next one and think it'll be quicker...then getting on the South Shields one at Pelaw anyway, which is in the open air, and freezing this time of year. One question. Why?

Just makes you want the thick twats to catch pneumonia the thick barstewards.

I reckon about 25-30% of people that use the Metro have something severely the matter with them tbh. Don't think i've ever been in a carriage where there hasn't been a couple of people i'd rather not sit next me as they look/are a bit mental

The thing that gets me is when I'm waiting at somewhere like Monument. There's about 500 people on the feckin' platform all waiting for The Coast. The board goes up saying that there's a Coast metro due and another one 2 minutes behind it. Everyone gets on the first fucking metro, piling into it getting crushed with the other 300 people that got on at Central Station. There's barely room to breathe.

I wait the extra two minutes and ride home in comfort on me tod.

Guest Geordiesned

I'd get the airport train from Newcastle and change at South Gosforth for the coast in the summer. You can get a tan at South Gosforth. :D

Guest Gemmill

If you want to see devolution in force, take the metro tbh, riddled with little raj-packets swinging from the bars.  Going back to the chimps.

Couldn't agree more.  Some of them are like cavemen.  Enormous over-sized features that seem to have been thrown at their faces from across a room, mouths agape, small jerky rodent-like movements.  The metro is a fucking horrible place.

The thing that gets me is when I'm waiting at somewhere like Monument. There's about 500 people on the feckin' platform all waiting for The Coast. The board goes up saying that there's a Coast metro due and another one 2 minutes behind it. Everyone gets on the first ****ing metro, piling into it getting crushed with the other 300 people that got on at Central Station. There's barely room to breathe.

I wait the extra two minutes and ride home in comfort on me tod.

Surely that's just good for you?