RICHARD

Dave

I'd wish Unlucky Luque a happy birthday too but his profile says he's 103 so it'll be spent either soiling himself or dying. Which aren't great tbh; I don't want to sound like I'm taking the piss.

happy birthday Rich, many on here will assume that you're some kind of realy un-cool uber-geek judging by all the work you've done on the forum and that you had to go to Hull to find women that weren't immediately repulsed by your geekishness; however, having met you, you can also play football.

happy birthday Rich, many on here will assume that you're some kind of realy un-cool uber-geek judging by all the work you've done on the forum and that you had to go to Hull to find women that weren't immediately repulsed by your geekishness; however, having met you, you can also play football.

Must be a blue then.

Must be a blue then.

Correct.

Happy Birthday Rich.