What is your best Newcastle United Moment ?

Guest Rob 1988

Guest Rob 1988

What is your best Newcastle United Moment ?

My favorite moment is Craig Bellamy Goal against Feyenoord in the 2002-2003 Uefa Champions League First group stage

Jon Champion still gives me the chills when he screams Bellamy !!!

Good Times :smitten:

Guest Soundas

"On a day when Newcastle would have taken 1-0 here they are looking for number 5 with Phillipe Albert...OOOOOH absolutely glorious"

This ^^

5-0 against Manure

4-3 Barcelona

4-1 mackems

Shearers goal against Portsmouth

KK's return in 2008. We know how it ended but the feeling on that night when he came back out of nowhere was fucking unreal and the town was absolutely buzzing.

Has to be the Feyenoord game for me. We didnt get many Premier League matches on tv back then so I didnt get to see Newcastle play too much. I think it was the first time that I experienced the feelings that football at it's best can cause. At least I cant remember anything similar before that.

I still remember how happy I was lying in bed that night. Thinking back it probably also took my affection to the club to a whole new level. Glory hunter :thup:

The 4-3 win at Leeds a few days after the Arsenal win match was special. My first away match and it looked like we were done for at 3-1 down but what a comeback. Made it more spicy as well because whoever won would be top of the league at full time. What a day.

KK's return in 2008. We know how it ended but the feeling on that night when he came back out of nowhere was f***ing unreal and the town was absolutely buzzing.

Probs mine like. Got me back into football having not bothered with it for so long.

Aside from whats been mentioned,  Obafemi Martins goal away at Spurs when we were 1-0 down and he lashed it in at about 100 mph always sticks in my mind for some reason.  Purely unexpectedness and joy when that one went in.

Guest JamesyJazz

Nov 17th 1973,old 1st Division, Manure.

3-2 Cassidy got two can't remember the second Toon goal scorer,Best played,Manure invaded pitch.

First ever game,loved it.

Some stand outs:

Bellamy v Feyenoord

The whole Inter (a) experience.

Mental celebrations when Dabizas scored at SoS.

3-1 win away at Arsenal

Semi final wins at Old Trafford

KKs side winning 2-0 at Anfield

Bobbys UEFA Cup run ending in a balmy night in Marseilles.

The Villa 6-0.

The Demolition Derby (knee slid across the Newcastle Arms when we went 3-1 up).