What is your best Newcastle United Moment ?

Guest Rob 1988

Special mention to beating mackems 2-0 (Shearer and Bellamy) for me n all. First time is saw us beat them although it was soured by the fact a bunch of school kids probably could've turned them over that day.

2-2 in Milan was pretty special too, just to see Shearer where he belonged amongst Europe's top elite   :smitten:

The performance he gave in that game was magic. We would have won it if that linesman wasn't such a dick.

Still watch the Feyenord goals on youtube every few months, still sends shivers down my spine.

Wish I was old enough to have experienced fully Tino against Barca and the 5-0 against Man Utd. Don't think anything on those levels will be coming around soon. 

1. Bellamy's goal against Feyenoord in the CL.

2. Tino's goals against Barca in the CL.

3. 2-2 versus Inter (I have never been so proud of Newcastle United as I was that day. Played the fuckers off the park and would've won if it wasn't for the officials being homers).

4. 5-0 versus Man United.

5. Shearer's goal against Spurs in the FA Cup.

Loads to mention, although I feel I must say the 6-0 against Villa has potential if these season turns out to be a good'un. Never in a million years did I think I'd see that when I rocked up on Sunday :lol:

1, Bellamys winner at Feyenoord. Rounded off a cracking few days away.

2, Barcelona home. 3-0 up won 3-2. The Hat-trick, the knocking knees (literally)

3, Man U 5-0. For more than just the result. Lad I go to games with his Dad had just passed away and I sat for ages persuading him to go when he just didn't want to. It was like divine intervention. His face post match was a wonder of the modern world.