iTunes

Gash

Only thing for musicians is the fact, 100's Millions of people use iTunes so another market available for them.  I'm starting to hate how slow iTunes is now though.

I've just upgraded to 10.0 and it seems a lot faster.

Only thing for musicians is the fact, 100's Millions of people use iTunes so another market available for them.  I'm starting to hate how slow iTunes is now though.

I've just upgraded to 10.0 and it seems a lot faster.

Freezes quite a bit on mine, though likely to be my PC though

• 2 months later...

Facebook's major gripe is the lack of media/music as a platform.  Still the only area now which MySpace is better at.

.... that's nice :lol:

and wrong, generally if i'm on Facebook i have iTunes on listening to what i want on, not what my friends like.

couldn't iTunes wipe everything off the map by copying what spotify does in tandem with what it does now?  basically offer people a flat monthly fee to stream music or keep it in offline mode on their phones?

can't see how it'd be a huge leap technology-wise, reckon they'd wipe the floor with the competition if so

It's looking like this wild announcement is just an agreement with T'Beatles.

MEH

Yeah, I'm pretty sure any Beatles fan out there would already have their music instead of waiting to being able to buy it off iTunes.

Aye. But Jobs can market the Beatles as fashionable to all those impressionable young kids out there with their parents disposable income and tell all their mates that they have the next cool thing.

It's looking like this wild announcement is just an agreement with T'Beatles.

MEH

Yeah, I'm pretty sure any Beatles fan out there would already have their music instead of waiting to being able to buy it off iTunes.

It'll still take-off though, the beatles will always sell albums whatever the generation.

I don't know anyone that uses iTunes that would buy Beatles music tbh. Anyone I know that would listen to The Beatles (like me) already has it.

You'd have to be severely mentally disabled to buy the Beatles albums on iTunes. Luckily for Apple, there are a fuckload of severely mentally disabled people about, many of whom own iPods.

I don't know anyone that uses iTunes that would buy Beatles music tbh. Anyone I know that would listen to The Beatles (like me) already has it.

You'd have to be severely mentally disabled to buy the Beatles albums on iTunes. Luckily for Apple, there are a fuckload of severely mentally disabled people about, many of whom own iPods.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/421008297_4809bd7b35.jpg