Glastonbury 2011

Decky

Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2011 will go on sale at 9am on Sunday, October 3rd, costing £195 (+ £5 booking fee and P&P). You will be able to book your tickets by paying a £50 deposit per person, either online at www.seetickets.com/g2011 or on the booking line: 0844 412 4635.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/news/2011-tickets-to-go-on-sale-on-october-3rd

Dont seem to remember them doing this before? I remember a first come first serve thing around the new year, based on registration before Christmas?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Geordiesned

seetickets is actually trending on twitter as everyone trying to buy tickets is tweeting about them generally including swear words.

So it goes to show if you have decent servers people can get through!!

What are the chances of getting tickets closer to the time do you think?I forgot to register this year....

Not sure mate - I didn't really keep an eye out last year as I didn't go for the first time in a number of years.

I think in previous years you've had a half-decent chance of getting one of the returns.  I hope so because that's what my brother and his mates are doing, but who knows.

• 4 months later...
Guest EastEndGeordie

Probably: U2, Coldplay, Radiohead, Kylie Minogue, Eminem, Prince.

Still no Bowie :(

Well I'd murder to see the purple one

I am going to litter pick and shit.  No way am i paying £200 fir this line up.  Also its my first glasto so hopefully i can sell a few mushrooms...Thats a joke....or is it.....Pm me for good deals....Joke....not