The boring household appliances thread. *Now fortified with not-so-boring telly*

indi

Can anyone recommend me a good washing machine and fridge freezer?

Fridge freezer needs to be: not white, cheapish to run, and I can't be arsed with cleaning it out so frost free please.

Washing machine needs to be: quiet, efficient (electricity wise), and it needs to get the clothes clean and all.

Ta

Apologies for the boringness of this thread, it will happen again. O0

Fridge freezer needs to be: not white, cheapish to run, and I can't be arsed with cleaning it out so frost free please.

Washing machine needs to be: quiet, efficient (electricity wise), and it needs to get the clothes clean and all.

Ta

Think about getting a fridge and a freezer rather than an all in one.  At least if your fridge or freezer screws up you still have the other one working.  If you have a fridge freezer and it isn't working then you have lost both at the same time, at least we did.

Ta

Think about getting a fridge and a freezer rather than an all in one.  At least if your fridge or freezer screws up you still have the other one working.  If you have a fridge freezer and it isn't working then you have lost both at the same time, at least we did.

Good point, but I don't want to have to use up twice the space. Guess I might be able to stack them perhaps.