Potentially the most random question ever...

Ash

Just gan hang around the airport asking if you can borrow someones plane. Make sure to grow a beard though to keep your chin warm for when you're flying though.

:lol:

I'm honestly being serious. Need to get from Newcastle to Hull in about an hour on Saturday and that's looking like the only way!

No, but I guess smaller airports are the best. When I lived in Oxford there were a load of private aircraft flying out of there.

Not sure in the North East, do we have any small airports?

(Obviously it will cost you mad loot, but I assume you realise that)

Or try a boat!

Has anybody ever hired a helicopter before or chartered a small plane ?

I've been looking around the internet but not having too much joy at the moment.

No, but they always do it on don't tell the bride. [/idontwatchdonttellthebrideipromise]

Has anybody ever hired a helicopter before or chartered a small plane ?

I've been looking around the internet but not having too much joy at the moment.

There's a flying club at Newcastle Airport - give them a call.

A mate of mine used to fly a 2 seater out of there years ago but his licence has expired.

I can give him a call if you like to see if he knows anyone.

There's a flying club at Newcastle Airport - give them a call.

A mate of mine used to fly a 2 seater out of there years ago but his licence has expired.

I can give him a call if you like to see if he knows anyone.

That'd be brilliant, would really appreciate that. :thup:

You can get flying lessons for a few hundred quid, just go book one of them and ask them to drop you off in Hull.

I'm actually tempted to try this. :lol: Can't see it working but it's worth a try!

I'll actually be flying over Hull on Saturday but I can't stop, you're more than welcome to parachute out though mate.

PM me for more details

You have to be taking the piss? :lol:

Got to tell us why it's so urgent to get to Hull... organ transplant/drug running/emergency supply of fake tan for Phil Brown?

It's nothing that exciting unfortunately. The mackem twat will never run out of fake tan though! :razz: Quite simply, a friend and I don't want to miss the Blackpool game but there's a huge rugby league game in Hull that kicks off at 6pm that we're also desperate not to miss. We're trying to figure out a way of making both and this is looking like the best, albeit expensive, option at the minute.

I have been using Google, believe me! Some of the places I've tried have been ridiculous, one place quoted me over £8,000. :lol:

Its helicopter chart mate it aint gonna be cheap.. have you tried Eagle ?

Eagle Helicopters

Railway Street

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE4 7AD

0191 256 8000

http://www.eaglehelicopters.co.uk/

I have been using Google, believe me! Some of the places I've tried have been ridiculous, one place quoted me over £8,000. :lol:

Eagle Helicopters

Railway Street

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE4 7AD

0191 256 8000

I know it isn't going to be cheap but that was just stupid for what I wanted. Tried calling them earlier but got no answer, will be trying again soon. Thanks for the help by the way.

Eagle Helicopters

Railway Street

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE4 7AD

0191 256 8000

I know it isn't going to be cheap but that was just stupid for what I wanted. Tried calling them earlier but got no answer, will be trying again soon. Thanks for the help by the way.

No botha man am just sat here bored shitless

Eagle Helicopters

Railway Street

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE4 7AD

0191 256 8000

No botha man am just sat here bored shitless

:lol:

Tried those two you suggested, both fully booked. Will try Eagle again and see what they say.

You tried these?

http://www.altitudeaviation.com.au/air_charter.php?Module=Newcastle

do both heli and plane single engine jobbies..

I was going to until I realised they're based in Australia. :lol:

lol aye just seen that :lol:

right these about £2000  just a quick quote cracking site like

http://www.flymenow.co.uk/Estimator.aspx?from=Newcastle+upon+Tyne&to=Hull&date=11/9/2010&time=9/0&depart=true&arrival=false&actype=1&pass=1&pilot=False&voucher=&

Just call the police in Hull and tell them there's a suspicious package in the stadium. They evacuate due to a bomb scare, search the place, find nothing and you fly down on the next budget airline flight out of Newcastle in time for it actually starting. :) ;)