Burn, burn, burn.

Neil

Religious people keep saying they're not stupid, yet they do everything they can to prove me right.

I mean....generalisations are just unnecessary. I hate when people talk like this. Pretty much everyone regardless of affiliation has condemned them. Clearly an inflammatory, attention seeking group.

Some German people like to meet people on the internet and eat them. 99.9999 percent of Germans are not cannibals.

Religious people keep saying they're not stupid, yet they do everything they can to prove me right.

I mean....generalisations are just unnecessary. I hate when people talk like this. Pretty much everyone regardless of affiliation has condemned them. Clearly an inflammatory, attention seeking group.

Some German people like to meet people on the internet and eat them. 99.9999 percent of Germans are not cannibals.

:lol:

I see what you're saying, but the percentage of Religious nutjobs are bigger than the percentage of German cannibals. Also, I believe Religion is killing society's progress and is something that should've been discontinued ages ago when science started proving to humans how things actually work, but that argument's for another thread.

If the pastor cancels it at the last minute and instead holds a press conference to announce it was a giant wind up, then it will be a genius move I think.  One local, unpublicized stunt blown massively out of proportion by the media, American government and Islamic activists because they know exactly how wildly and disastrously disproportionate the response would be. 

If he actually burns it then he's an idiot. 

Do you have the official stats on Germanys cannibailsm problem?

Re this mental church, they live in a free country and have the right to do this.  Thats pretty much the end of it.

personally i dont think the guy has thought it through, if this guy has a problem with Islam and muslims why doesn't he try and understand the background of Islam and try reading the book before burning it.

Just an attention seeker

Despite acknowledging that he has "no experience... whatsoever" of the Koran, he argues that it is "evil" because it espouses something other than Biblical truth and incites radical, violent behaviour among Muslims.

:facepalm:

He beleives in the same god as them, they just have different rules of worship.

What a tit.

i like that it's "international" burn a koran day, as opposed to something small and parochial

i feel like getting involved now

Dont know why other people dont start up "international read a koran day"

This is partly the medias fault for giving this mentalist loads of attention.

Then again, i should be allowed to burn a book without being attacked.

Guest Geordiesned

He'd be arrested and most likely charged with an offence under the Racist and Religious Hatred Act 2006 if he committed the same act over here.

I'm certain he'd arrested over here. Burning the Koran is a clear incitement as would be burning the bible.

Maybe he will but he does have the right to burn a book in this country.....should people have the right to threaten him with death if he did ?

Who do you back....

The nacker book burner or the nackers threatening him.

Anyway, where have the threats come from, we have seen a tiny bit of footage from Afghanistan with a bit of flag burning and his image being burned and a tiny bit of stock footage from a few years back when those cartoon images were released.

Is this not just a massive media story that most muslims wont here about.

I'm certain he'd arrested over here. Burning the Koran is a clear incitement as would be burning the bible.

Maybe he will but he does have the right to burn a book in this country.....should people have the right to threaten him with death if he did ?

Who do you back....

The nacker book burner or the nackers threatening him.

he has the right to burn a book, however his publicity about it puts it into incitement. (like the woman with the pig ornaments in her window)