Sweets

Disco

I'm with you on pear drops. Got a massive bag of defect ones from a cadbury shop once it was one massive block you had to chisel apart, but still sick.

Honourable mentions should also go to rhubarb and custards. Boiled sweets are the man.

I'm with you on pear drops. Got a massive bag of defect ones from a cadbury shop once it was one massive block you had to chisel apart, but still sick.

Honourable mentions should also go to rhubarb and custards. Boiled sweets are the man.

Aye Rhubarb and Custards are nice n all.

Too many boiled sweets knack your gob though.

Aye Rhubarb and Custards are nice n all.

Too many boiled sweets knack your gob though.

Yeah they do, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth so one or two and I'm happy.

Guest Stephen927

Millions

And a straw

Used to get a pound bag from Nobles in Killy then go to McDonalds and get a straw. :lol:

Pinged one off the back of the Art teachers head, then when he turned round pinged another one off his head too. Biggest pussy for a teacher you've ever seen. Wasn't as funny as the time I hoyed a handful of pencils off the whiteboard while he was writing on it, but I digress.

Don't really like sweets anymore if I'm honest. More into crisps and saltier snacks. Skittles are nice I suppose.

I love eating like a whole pack in one go then foaming at the mouth like a retard.

:lol: The sour ones are the best. Might go round the shop in a bit and see if they have some.

Millions

And a straw

Used to get a pound bag from Nobles in Killy then go to McDonalds and get a straw. :lol:

Pinged one off the back of the Art teachers head, then when he turned round pinged another one off his head too. Biggest pussy for a teacher you've ever seen. Wasn't as funny as the time I hoyed a handful of pencils off the whiteboard while he was writing on it, but I digress.

Which teacher?

Don't really like sweets anymore if I'm honest. More into crisps and saltier snacks. Skittles are nice I suppose.

I love eating like a whole pack in one go then foaming at the mouth like a retard.

:lol: The sour ones are the best. Might go round the shop in a bit and see if they have some.

Aye they are like. It's class when your eyes water at the same time. Proper tsunami face, tsu-tsunami face.

Guest Stephen927

Millions

And a straw

Which teacher?

Ramsay.

Guest Stephen927

Was that the eccentric guy who designed greeting cards? always drawing fairies and that.

Long hair, balding on the top, wouldn't stop talking about Marks and Spencers and his girly Ford car.