Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Cunts like Barton make their job so much easier.

True, and irritating, but completely besides the point.

The fact that that can count as journalism, is absolutely disgraceful. It was just a spiteful, misinformed, biased splurge of shit against a team/club/fanbase/region that he clearly has an agenda against. Honestly man, can't believe some of the gigs people can get writing pap like that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2005670/Martin-Samuel-So-whats-left-make-Toon-swoon.html

What a fucking tosser Martin Samuel is.

Think you can tell he's a Hammers fan?

Newcastle aren't big because they've won nothing, but West Ham - who's trophy cabinet is barer than ours -  are bigger than us because they've signed our old tat?

If we sign John O'Shea for £10 million, does that make us bigger than Man Utd, then?

That article baffles me. If a ten year old West Ham supporter wrote that or a Sunderland fan I'd understand, but what a load of tripe.

Simple Nolan left for West Ham as it was the only place he could turn. It is a bit of a coup for West Ham as they'll have one of the most effective players in the Championship but they'll be in big trouble if they do not return straight away.

And f*** you Samuel, I'm from Swansea and love Newcastle eat that you fat prick.

That article baffles me. If a ten year old West Ham supporter wrote that or a Sunderland fan I'd understand, but what a load of tripe.

Simple Nolan left for West Ham as it was the only place he could turn. It is a bit of a coup for West Ham as they'll have one of the most effective players in the Championship but they'll be in big trouble if they do not return straight away.

And f*** you Samuel, I'm from Swansea and love Newcastle eat that you fat prick.

Im in Ireland. So much for being invisible outside of the north east of England.

Guest neesy111

Newcastle have a decent following in London still after my time down there.

Hope the fat fucker dies on his next meal.

Guest BooBoo

The bearded bigot has simply had no reason to write that tedious tosh.

I admit, I was sad to see Nolan go but to call him our best performer suggests he watched most of our games last season on teletext.

Used to be plenty of Toon tops in Singapore in the 90s but it dwindled alot in recent years though it is still common to see a few Toon shirts in the streets, but generally Singaporeans hardly wear football tops anyway.

That is an odd article because I genuinely rate Samuel as being a decent journalist.  Very strange.  Can almost see where he is going with the first bit about us not being a 'massive' club, because we aren't...

But the bit about West Ham and Nolan is just plain wrong.

Guest Wally_McFool

West Ham get relegated and hire Allardyce and they have more potential than us.

How on earth did that get published?  :lol:

Probably basing his shit article on the assumption that they will get automatically promoted now that they have Nolan and that they will have a bigger ground capacity than us when they switch stadiums ergo he thinks that West Ham are bigger than Newcastle.

Thats his opinion, mine is that he is a fat greasy  knacka.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

I love the Daily Mail, its the best satire newspaper around. I mean, it is satire right? You know, like Drop the Dead Donkey? Right..?

Then in an article below, about Modric, he hammers Levy for trying to keep a midfielder at the risk of breaking the wage structure. Holy crap.  You can't win!

Trouble is the fat c*nt has to write something to fill up the newspaper and the Nolan story has had a lot of coverage so he's obviously going to go for it. Ignoring the pro West Ham stuff in that article, there are are plenty of people who think what he says about Nolan leaving us is bang on the money (our own fans included). So it's an obvious angle for a journalist to take.

It would have been far more original if he'd said Newcastle would have been mad to offer Nolan a 5 year contract on £50k a week or more and contracts like that have caused the club to be stuck with expensive hasbeens (and neverweres) well past the time that were any use to the club. But if he'd written that it would be implying that West Ham have again fallen for the same type of thinking that saddled them with Dyer, McCarthy, Boa Morte, Ljundberg etc. and which led to their previous financial meltdown.

That is an odd article because I genuinely rate Samuel as being a decent journalist.  Very strange.  Can almost see where he is going with the first bit about us not being a 'massive' club, because we aren't...

But the bit about West Ham and Nolan is just plain wrong.

Aye, the bit where he explains that we aren't as big as Liverpool and Manchester United was realy insightful  :bluestar:

The way he writes that article it's as if Nolan turned into Messi overnight. And the big club argument, yawn yawn. Who cares, we support Newcastle and would support Newcastle whatever. Just wait until they're playing Big Sam football and Nolan's huffin and puffin up and down the pitch. I'm looking forward to it.