Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Utter bollocks

Name me a game when he's been MOTM for example?  Apart from his debut.

Villa up here season we went down.. he ripped them to bits..

Look am not saying he is a brilliant player but he is needed by us, even with HBA int he squad Jonas is still needed on the left wing

I think hat was Martins since he scored twice. ???

Oba scored twice but Jonas took them apart, they could not cope with him..

He can improve of course he can but they all can, I am just not going to condemn him because we lost a game where most of them were shit not just him.

We would/could have lost a lot more games if he had not been there to carry the ball out from the back and release the pressure.

Guest neesy111

I'm not going on about yesterday, i'm going on about him overall.

I see that he's been dropped from Argentina now since they've got a manager that can see sense now.

I'm not going on about yesterday, i'm going on about him overall.

I see that he's been dropped from Argentina now since they've got a manager that can see sense now.

Been dropped from one of the best international sides ther eis, no shame there is there?

Guest neesy111

Alright Neesy, we drop Jonas. Who do we bring it to link up with Enrique and generally fill the role he performs?

Like I've said earlier if you check, the problem is the guy has no competition hence why he can play crap every game like we did when he got relegated, and still stay in the team.

I don't get how we can criticise this guy, unbelievable. So, he's got no competition which is making him lazy. Name some wingers we could've got at a fair price that would have challenged him, that would've come to a relegation battling team just up from the Championship?... He's the best we're going to get in our position right now, no, he may not be a player that could help us progress to the Euro spots (if we get to that position to challenge for them in the next few years), but he's a good enough player for the position this club's in right now. Ridiculous to start slating these sorts of players.

Guest neesy111

I don't get how we can criticise this guy, unbelievable. So, he's got no competition which is making him lazy. Name some wingers we could've got at a fair price that would have challenged him, that would've come to a relegation battling team just up from the Championship?... He's the best we're going to get in our position right now, no, he may not be a player that could help us progress to the Euro spots (if we get to that position to challenge for them in the next few years), but he's a good enough player for the position this club's in right now. Ridiculous to start slating these sorts of players.

That is cringeworthy to say that we can't criticize the guy.

He's the worst winger I've seen play for Newcastle.  I think stats will also back this up in terms of assists and goals as well.

Alright Neesy, we drop Jonas. Who do we bring it to link up with Enrique and generally fill the role he performs?

Like I've said earlier if you check, the problem is the guy has no competition hence why he can play crap every game like we did when he got relegated, and still stay in the team.

Looking at the likes of Smith, Nolan, Perch, Williamson, and Routledge, nevermind Campbell, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, and Raylor who's actually useless subs,

and consider that we have no decent backup for Enrique, I think our money should be better spent somewhere else before "for a competition with Jonas".

He's the worst winger I've seen play for Newcastle.  I think stats will also back this up in terms of assists and goals as well.

:lol: Worst winger you've seen play for Newcastle? And I'm cringeworthy?

Stephen Glass?

Neesy, take a sleep. You are really talking bullshits.  Without Jonas we even cannot bring the ball upfield. Can't you see that he's the integral part of all our short passing play?

Guest neesy111

We've got far more pressing problems than Gutierrez.

Doesn't mean we can't criticize the guy though.

It's easy to forget his decent displays against Villa and Wolves after a result like yesterdays.

I'm going about him overall, I haven't commented on his performances this season.

Some people are beyond help.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Worst winger you've seen play for Newcastle? And I'm cringeworthy?

Name me a winger in recent times that couldn't cross a ball or score a goal

A winger that can't cross a ball is as much use as the Popes dick.

Guest neesy111

Some people are beyond help.

Again name me a winger over the last 20 years that couldn't cross a ball, or even shoot properly.

Guest neesy111

Exactly, wingers job are to cross the ball mainly and provide crosses to the strikers.  Look at nani yesterday, 2 fantastic crosses and 2 goals.

Guest neesy111

Have we ever tried him on the right?

Kinnear and Shearer did IIRC.  He used to cut inside all the time again, never staying on the wing itself, which again he does too often at times.

I don't understand why our wingers always being singled out for criticism.  Solano's the only exception. Robert is shit, Milner is shit, N'Zogbia is shit --- yet we are relegated because we sold all these "shit" players.

Stop it, please.

Exactly, wingers job are to cross the ball mainly and provide crosses to the strikers.  Look at nani yesterday, 2 fantastic crosses and 2 goals.

Exactly the reason why I've been suggesting to play him in more central role for ages aready...Just think about how lazy Nolan would look compared to Jonas' work rate in the same role?

Guest neesy111

I don't understand why our wingers always being singled out for criticism.  Solano's the only exception. Robert is shit, Milner is shit, N'Zogbia is shit --- yet we are relegated because we sold all these "shit" players.

Stop it, please.

I'd think you find many people will say Robert and N'Zogbia were not shit.  People just questioned their heart and commitment.