Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Didn't know much about him when he signed but for some reason, he instantly became my favourite player by just signing and till this day, I don't think any other player have ever replaced him as my favourite. Just a special man if not player. Have a shirt with his name on the back. Proud to wear it till this day. Have ag good retirement Jonas. You derserve it!

One of the most likeable players ever to wear our shirt, however, he was an average footballer with the occasional big game/big moments. He will be fondly remembered for his spell here and should be made welcome back at the club any time as a guest. 

11 minutes ago, HTT II said:

One of the most likeable players ever to wear our shirt, however, he was an average footballer with the occasional big game/big moments. He will be fondly remembered for his spell here and should be made welcome back at the club any time as a guest. 

I'd take eleven average players with the heart of Jonas, any day of the week. 

Such  a same he didn't get to work with Keegan for longer. 

Edited by Happinesstan

I loved his effort and workrate, but fuck me I hated seeing him play left-wing.

He had no shot on him, so couldn't cut inside, and was entirely one-footed so couldn't cross with his left. He was a decent footballer though with pace, decent technique and could run all day, but fucking hell he was one of the worst left wingers I've ever seen. :lol:

Still loved him though. Hope he enjoys his retirement. :)

He went through phases here of being total dogshit, a slightly faster Matt Ritchie. But like Matt Ritchie he has spells which were great and literally kept the club in the league. Great person though, and for me that's where it counts. 

He was our best player for the last 7 games or something of that season. Obviously we only started playing him when it was no longer possible for him to activate another year on his contact.

Remember Colo gave him the armband when he came on as sub first game back. Classy touch

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He was our best player for the last 7 games or something of that season. Obviously we only started playing him when it was no longer possible for him to activate another year on his contact.

Remember Colo gave him the armband when he came on as sub first game back. Classy touch

Was that the home game when he then instantly wiped someone out and got booked?