Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Routledge got some good crosses in, and got into supportive positions on the attack. How many times do you see Jonas get into the box or hang outside the back post when the attack is being built on the right wing? Hardly ever. He'll be wandering around the middle of the field somewhere, or walking back over to the left after deciding he wants to play right wing for a bit without telling anyone.

Guest neesy111

Routledge got some good crosses in, and got into supportive positions on the attack. How many times do you see Jonas get into the box or hang outside the back post when the attack is being built on the right wing? Hardly ever. He'll be wandering around the middle of the field somewhere, or walking back over to the left after deciding he wants to play right wing for a bit without telling anyone.

Again I'm agreeing with you.

I like him, he's a good worker, he has a terrible final ball, sometimes he's not interested, but when you have equally s*** players around you it can't be easy, does anyone offer him a simple pass on the inside instead of strollin into the box waiting for a cross, it's not his game, he should be able to do it but he obviously can't, so the team should adapt to that, there are far bigger problems in this team than jonas, RB and chubs behind carroll

Never ever use that an excuse for players playing s*** then it's hard for him.  It should work the opposite, if he was good and the others are s*** then he shoudl stand out as a good performer and he simply hasn't since he joined.

He is good, he's not messi for fucks sake he won't carry the team when they are inevitably shit, he has limitations and the team never really help him and give him the easy option (Enrique aside). how many freekicks does jonas win us in dangerous positions, how many whimsical runs does the lad go on to lift the crowd, this is just a huge over reaction to a dodgy performance, someone name me a better player in our squad with an understanding like him and enrique have, he's clearly the best of what shite we have

Guest neesy111

I like him, he's a good worker, he has a terrible final ball, sometimes he's not interested, but when you have equally s*** players around you it can't be easy, does anyone offer him a simple pass on the inside instead of strollin into the box waiting for a cross, it's not his game, he should be able to do it but he obviously can't, so the team should adapt to that, there are far bigger problems in this team than jonas, RB and chubs behind carroll

Never ever use that an excuse for players playing s*** then it's hard for him.  It should work the opposite, if he was good and the others are s*** then he shoudl stand out as a good performer and he simply hasn't since he joined.

He is good, he's not messi for fucks sake he won't carry the team when they are inevitably shit, he has limitations and the team never really help him and give him the easy option (Enrique aside). how many freekicks does jonas win us in dangerous positions, how many whimsical runs does the lad go on to lift the crowd, this is just a huge over reaction to a dodgy performance, someone name me a better player in our squad with an understanding like him and enrique have, he's clearly the best of what shite we have

After smith and nolan, this is the next guy we need to ship out.

Routledge last season scored as many goals and set up more goals in 4 months than what this guy did in a whole season.  That says a hell lot tbh.

He is good, he's not messi for f***s sake he won't carry the team when they are inevitably s***, he has limitations and the team never really help him and give him the easy option (Enrique aside). how many freekicks does jonas win us in dangerous positions, how many whimsical runs does the lad go on to lift the crowd, this is just a huge over reaction to a dodgy performance, someone name me a better player in our squad with an understanding like him and enrique have, he's clearly the best of what s**** we have

Routledge last season scored as many goals and set up more goals in 4 months than what this guy did in a whole season.  That says a hell lot tbh.

I personally thought routledge was having a field day against his man today, he's a good player when he wants to be, but mire often than not when it matters he has the touch of a rapist and his crosses are based on pure luck normally when he's chasing a ball he knocked a good ten yards ahead of himself, deffinately more of a footballer than guti though

He is good, he's not messi for f***s sake he won't carry the team when they are inevitably s***, he has limitations and the team never really help him and give him the easy option (Enrique aside). how many freekicks does jonas win us in dangerous positions, how many whimsical runs does the lad go on to lift the crowd, this is just a huge over reaction to a dodgy performance, someone name me a better player in our squad with an understanding like him and enrique have, he's clearly the best of what s**** we have

Ryan Taylor tbh...and Shola. Hell, someone take Stephen Taylor. Moaning clown.

Guest neesy111

I personally thought routledge was having a field day against his man today, he's a good player when he wants to be, but mire often than not when it matters he has the touch of a rapist and his crosses are based on pure luck normally when he's chasing a ball he knocked a good ten yards ahead of himself, deffinately more of a footballer than guti though

Better than not putting any crosses at all or giving the ball away from going into a blind alley of players.

Guest neesy111

Pointless argument this, he's a shit crosser yes, so is routledge sometimes, might aswell sell them both considering the main part of our game is to put the ball onto our 6 foot striker, btw do you expect at least 5 goals from routledge?

Pointless arguement :lol:

Just look at the stats of last season, Routledge out performed him in less than 1/2 the season, and it was when routledge signed when Carroll and Lovenkrands went on their scoring runs.

Yes I expect around 5 goals from him.

Pointless argument this, he's a s*** crosser yes, so is routledge sometimes, might aswell sell them both considering the main part of our game is to put the ball onto our 6 foot striker, btw do you expect at least 5 goals from routledge?

Pointless arguement :lol:

Just look at the stats of last season, Routledge out performed him in less than 1/2 the season, and it was when routledge signed when Carroll and Lovenkrands went on their scoring runs.

Yes I expect around 5 goals from him.

Would that not be because Carroll had someone to play long balls down to that can still make use of their legs? Nolan is the be all and end all the shitness atm, focus you hatred on him :)

I really think people are crediting Routledge with some of the work that Perch is doing.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Perch does well to provide overlapping support, without a doubt, but I don't see him getting into supportive positions in the area looking to sweep up balls to the back post from the opposite flank - vital with only 1 striker up front.

Guest neesy111

This forum must be full of displaced knee's.. they have one good game they are awesome, a bad game they should never play for us again.

WELL they are who we have so lets just fkn get behind them!

:facepalm:  this guy has never had a very good game in over 2 years for us

This forum must be full of displaced knee's.. they have one good game they are awesome, a bad game they should never play for us again.

WELL they are who we have so lets just fkn get behind them!

:facepalm:  this guy has never had a very good game in over 2 years for us

Tosh.

Utter bollocks

Name me a game when he's been MOTM for example?  Apart from his debut.

Villa up here season we went down.. he ripped them to bits..

Look am not saying he is a brilliant player but he is needed by us, even with HBA int he squad Jonas is still needed on the left wing

Guest neesy111

Utter bollocks

Look am not saying he is a brilliant player but he is needed by us, even with HBA int he squad Jonas is still needed on the left wing

I think hat was Martins since he scored twice. ???

Utter bollocks

Name me a game when he's been MOTM for example? Apart from his debut.

The second goal of that game was superb play by Jonas. Martins only had to tap it in

Guest neesy111

Utter bollocks

The second goal of that game was superb play by Jonas. Martins only had to tap it in

True, but wow just 1 game when he's been good in 2 years that people can think of.