Henry (Bartons Tormentor)

Crumpy Gunt

Not a bad challenge?!

Came in from behind and scissor tackled him, pinning his ankle between his legs which caused the break. It was a really poor tackle.I bet if Barton had carried out the exact same tackle with the same result, he would have been villified all day yesterday and today.

Not a bad challenge?!

Came in from behind and scissor tackled him, pinning his ankle between his legs which caused the break. It was a really poor tackle.I bet if Barton had carried out the exact same tackle with the same result, he would have been villified all day yesterday and today.

Barton's an irrelavance in terms of this tackle.  It was a foul, no more or less. Mark Hughes even said as much.

Blokes an animal. Him and Cattermole have no place in the game.

Glass houses regarding Barton really.

Cattermole is a billion times worse than barton tbh.

Catts in the main sticks to causing his aggro on the football pitch. Barton is ya run of the mill scumbag from Huyton.

Glass houses regarding Barton really.

Cattermole is a billion times worse than barton tbh.

Catts in the main sticks to causing his aggro on the football pitch. Barton is ya run of the mill scumbag from Huyton.

You mean the same Cattermole who is banned from every bar in his home Town via the pub watch scheme?

Totally agree and I quite like watching hard robust players. David Batty for example was a great player - hard but always fair.

Henry and Cattermole however are being systematically requested by their managers to go out and target and hurt specific opposition players. There is no place in football for that kind of club policy.

I haven't seen that much of Cattermole but over the years - whoever he has played for - I have not seen one game where he should have stayed on the pitch if the referee was applying the laws of today's game correctly. Now that quite literally seems to be the case.

Sunderland should do themselves a favour and sack him, he can then work as a bouncer on Stockton High Street or Linthorpe Road which is what he is probably cut out for.

Mick McCarthy is blaming Shearer and Hansen for labeling his team as dirty.

Ummmm, no Mick, that would be your tactics and your captain that are doing that for you.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy on his side earning a reputation for aggressive play since their 1-1 draw with Newcastle last month: "I would like to thank Alan Hansen and Alan Shearer. We had tackled poor old Newcastle. That was a competitive game - Newcastle are not shrinking violets - and so was today's game. It's driven the suggestions that we are a dirty side and it affects officials and crowds. We are not a dirty side."