The little things in gaming....

Clay

Guest Stephen927

Was playing a guy on FIFA yesterday who kept doing tricks with every player, was annoying. I was France, he was England. He took the lead in the 60th minute so I was thinking fuck it's going to be one of those games. I started using tricks, brought on Ben Arfa and took the absolute piss, ended up winning 5-1.

I hate excessive use of tricks like that, standing on the spot doing stepovers until my full back goes to close down.

On Pokémon when you walk through a dungeon/patch of grass without encountering level 3 Pidgeys and Zubats.

When your party/Pokémon is absolutely low on health and you stumble across a save point/Pokémon centre.

Brad Friedel scoring a hatrick against Barcelona on PES2008 online after being 3-0 down.

Finding a bubble just in time on Sonic just as the counter is about to go down and the pace of the music is increasing.

That's a good one, feel like I'm on the verge of a seizure when that music kicks in :lol: Intense as fuck.

Guest Stephen927

Finding a bubble just in time on Sonic just as the counter is about to go down and the pace of the music is increasing.

That's a good one, feel like I'm on the verge of a seizure when that music kicks in :lol: Intense as fuck.

Absolutely hated it as a kid, used to hand the pad to someone else to do it. Was even worse on the second game, you had spears and all sorts flying at you underwater too, I don't think there are even any enemies on the first game underwater except those ones with the spikes circling around them.

Was playing a guy on FIFA yesterday who kept doing tricks with every player, was annoying. I was France, he was England. He took the lead in the 60th minute so I was thinking fuck it's going to be one of those games. I started using tricks, brought on Ben Arfa and took the absolute piss, ended up winning 5-1.

I hate excessive use of tricks like that, standing on the spot doing stepovers until my full back goes to close down.

So now you've reminded us for the millionth time how good you are at FIFA, what's your little thing in gaming? :)

Leading a group of noobs through a difficult instance in an mmo.

I remember when some players have helped me in the past, so when I see a group forming that needs help I'll just join. Even though I don't need the quests.

Cos i'm good like that

Hopping into a versus quick match in L4D2 and it being with 7 reasonable guys who aren't taking the game or themselves too seriously.

It might actually be one of my favourite games ever btw, clocked almost 100 hours into it.

Hopping into a versus quick match in L4D2 and it being with 7 reasonable guys who aren't taking the game or themselves too seriously.

It might actually be one of my favourite games ever btw, clocked almost 100 hours into it.

:kasper: You're talking to people?