RoboThespian

Heron

Amazing, I know why NASA would want it.  Why send humans to mars when you could send interactive robots.  The cost savings would be imense.  Especially if you want to establish the first off earth base for humans.

Long way off like but thats much easier then having to lead line a space ship for humans.

I cannot believe Gimp's post wasn't about fucking the robot. I was certain that was what I was going to read.

...am I sicker than Gimp?

Robots could and probably should be the future of deep space travel. It won't be as amazing as seeing men walk on the Moon (:lol: That still blows my mind) but definitely a hell of a lot safer.

Of course, this is only until they ask if they have a soul. Then we have to kill them.

I cannot believe Gimp's post wasn't about f***ing the robot. I was certain that was what I was going to read.

...am I sicker than Gimp?

Robots could and probably should be the future of deep space travel. It won't be as amazing as seeing men walk on the Moon (:lol: That still blows my mind) but definitely a hell of a lot safer.

Of course, this is only until they ask if they have a soul. Then we have to kill them.

Theres more to me then just humping stuff  :lol: