Messi at Hackney Marshes

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

This deserves its own thread! Stick SSN on now! This is surreal.

Lionel Messi has just flown in by helicopter to come on as a substitutue in a kids match. None of the players know he's coming and now he's been mobbed.

Guest Geordiesned

It was class how he was the only person who got out of the chopper and he started heading over to the pitch carryng a bag on his shoulder that was bigger than him. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Sky have been harping on about none of the players knowing he was coming but just panned the camera round to show a big billboard advertising he was coming! That and the huge crowd shows Sky talking shite again. Anyways Messi has been driven off. Doubt he'll be able to play as far too many mongs would interrupt the game to get to him.

Guest neesy111

Anyone thinking messi was shite at the world is talking utter bull.  He just didn't score any goals, but he was still argentina's best player despite maradona's crazy tactics.

Guest neesy111

:lol: He was far from outstanding tbf.

We have not said he was outstanding, but he was still good and an influential player for Argentina at the world cup.

We have not said he was outstanding, but he was still good and an influential player for Argentina at the world cup.

But he definitely failed to live up to expectations, just like Rooney, Ronaldo etc etc.

Guest neesy111

But he definitely failed to live up to expectations, just like Rooney, Ronaldo etc etc.

Should remember messi hadn't played well for Argentina for at least a year before the world cup which says everything about Maradona and his management skills.

Guest elbee909

Would have been great to have one of the kids go in hard on him, take the fucker out.  'My dad was in the Falklands' sort of shit.  :colo:

So did he play or was the game called off?

This remind me of something that happend this summer, i live in Bahrain just so you get an idea of how random is this..my brother was captain for his 6 aside team and they were playing in a pretty random tournment with pretty much no fans other than the other teams and a few others including me..they were doing pretty good in one of their games untill the other side brought on Kevin f***ing Davis as a 2nd half sub and he ripped them apart, i still have no idea what that was all about.. :lol:

This remind me of something that happend this summer, i live in Bahrain just so you get an idea of how random is this..my brother was captain for his 6 aside team and they were playing in a pretty random tournment with pretty much no fans other than the other teams and a few others including me..they were doing pretty good in one of their games untill the other side brought on Kevin f***ing Davis as a 2nd half sub and he ripped them apart i still have no idea what that was all about.. :lol:

:D

This remind me of something that happend this summer, i live in Bahrain just so you get an idea of how random is this..my brother was captain for his 6 aside team and they were playing in a pretty random tournment with pretty much no fans other than the other teams and a few others including me..they were doing pretty good in one of their games untill the other side brought on Kevin fucking Davis as a 2nd half sub and he ripped them apart i still have no idea what that was all about.. :lol:

Bet he was still a dirty cunt.