Newcastle gang lands - CH5 last night

Jay Jay Sea

Anybody watch that programme on channel 5 last night about Paddy Conroy (Toon hard man)?

I was sh*ting myself just watching the chap going mental in front of the camera's in his home.  Programme was centred around this chap's long running feud with the Sayers family and how Conroy is adamant that that he is gonna even up some old scores. 

This stuff had me cacking me old y-fronts at the thought of ever crossing this chap...........ever.... blueuhoh.gif

Guest Magnetic North

Anybody watch that programme on channel 5 last night about Paddy Conroy (Toon hard man)?

I was sh*ting myself just watching the chap going mental in front of the camera's in his home. Programme was centred around this chap's long running feud with the Sayers family and how Conroy is adamant that that he is gonna even up some old scores.

This stuff had me cacking me old y-fronts at the thought of ever crossing this chap...........ever.... blueuhoh.gif

I found Donal MacIntyre's brown-nosing and salivating over Paddy Conroy really distasteful. At times the Irishman was almost swooning over this undesirable waster. If violence is ever glamorised on tv then this show typifies this. It's one thing informing us about gangster life, but another deepthroating someone who was once Britain's most wanted man! Donal, you f***ing wet weekend!

it's sooooooo - yesterday really

the serious crooks are in the Toon Hall and the "financial institutions" TBH

and maybe a small ethnic franchise of a London operation around Stowell Street

Ok - agree that it is yesterdays news but my point was that this chap scared the sh*te outta me big style and he wasn't afraid to let it be known (to how ever many people were watching) what his sole goal is to 'reclaim' his status as number one chap in Newcastle.  The chap has even taken the unprecedented step of befriending Triads who, strangely enough, frequent Stowell Street.

I only stated that he seemed like a right hardman.  Maybe he is not a serious crook.  A serious hardman yes.

Guest Gemmill

Ok - agree that it is yesterdays news but my point was that this chap scared the sh*te outta me big style and he wasn't afraid to let it be known (to how ever many people were watching) what his sole goal is to 'reclaim' his status as number one chap in Newcastle.  The chap has even taken the unprecedented step of befriending Triads who, strangely enough, frequent Stowell Street.

I only stated that he seemed like a right hardman.  Maybe he is not a serious crook.  A serious hardman yes.

I love the way you keep referring to him as a chap. :lol:  I imagine him like a cross between Biffa Bacon and Lord Snooty.

I love the way you keep referring to him as a chap. :lol:  I imagine him like a cross between Biffa Bacon and Lord Snooty.

" If you don't give me the money, you fucking fuck, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU......I'll be bound, eh what what"

I watched it but wanna watch it again, will it be repeated on five or five life?

How would it be on the radio? ;)

Keep forgetting about these other Five channels. They've not got enough quality to fill one channel tbh. Same as shITV.

I watched it but wanna watch it again, will it be repeated on five or five life?

Keep forgetting about these other Five channels. They've not got enough quality to fill one channel tbh. Same as shITV.

aye hopefully they'll repeat it though, can't find listings for it anywhere on the net though

By the way if you think the ITV channels are pointless which they mostly are, what about the BBC ones!!? BBC 1 - shit, BBC 2 - shit, BBC 3 - shit, BBC 4 - shit and we have to pay for them  :wullie:

aye hopefully they'll repeat it though, can't find listings for it anywhere on the net though

By the way if you think the ITV channels are pointless which they mostly are, what about the BBC ones!!? BBC 1 - shit, BBC 2 - shit, BBC 3 - shit, BBC 4 - shit and we have to pay for them  :wullie:

You get a better choice of dogshit now.  I remember when there were only 3 channels with nothing to watch on them.  Now there's loads of channels with nothing to watch on them

Guest Magnetic North

I wonder if C5 plans to have Donal wining & dining people like Rose West in a future series?!

*Setting aside any newpaper snobbery for a minute*

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1,,2006540321,00.html

This link is doing the rounds here at work and it's inspired me - couldn't someone smuggle in some radioactive thallium and slip it into Rose West's baked fish with asparagus, fennel and mushrooms? I think Aldi have it on special at the moment.

I wonder if C5 plans to have Donal wining & dining people like Rose West in a future series?!

*Setting aside any newpaper snobbery for a minute*

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1,,2006540321,00.html

This link is doing the rounds here at work and it's inspired me - couldn't someone smuggle in some radioactive thallium and slip it into Rose West's baked fish with asparagus, fennel and mushrooms? I think Aldi have it on special at the moment.

I expect she'd prefer liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti