NUFC vs Stoke Pre Match Thread - Sun 26th Sept 4.10pm (live on Sky)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go back to the same XI, with perhaps R.Taylor in for Perch as the exception.

Perch is quicker and stronger, think we'll need that against Stoke.

Long term, I agree, especially at home.

isn't perch suspended ?

no he was suspended for tonight's match

even better, more choices, i wonder if anyone has ever been booked in 6 prem games off the bounce ?

Guest black n white

Go back to the same XI, with perhaps R.Taylor in for Perch as the exception.

Perch is quicker and stronger, think we'll need that against Stoke.

Long term, I agree, especially at home.

isn't perch suspended ?

no he was suspended for tonight's match

even better, more choices, i wonder if anyone has ever been booked in 6 prem games off the bounce ?

:dontknow: i don't think there has, doesn't perch hold the record for being booked in each of the first 5  :icon_scratch:

I think we're on a massive high now, it should be possible to carry it through and beat Stoke. Especially with Tiote and Ben Arfa restored to the midfield.

The next few days will be very happy ones in the camp, can only help us.

I know we're in for a rollercoaster season, but I really think we can win this one.

Krul

R.Taylor  Colo  Will    Jose

Rout  Tiote  Barton  Ben Arfa

Nolan  Carroll

Shola and Jonas on after an hour, and let's fucking bumrape them.

Playing Ryan Taylor against Etherington is suicide, he'll get done for pace over and over. Perch is quick and seems to be strong at making recovery tackles, this type of match is suited perfectly to his ability to pick up yellow cards.

Playing Ryan Taylor against Etherington is suicide, he'll get done for pace over and over. Perch is quick and seems to be strong at making recovery tackles, this type of match is suited perfectly to Perch's game.

Perch's positioning is shocking - Etherington will destroy both of them, at least Taylor offers us something going forward

Playing Ryan Taylor against Etherington is suicide, he'll get done for pace over and over. Perch is quick and seems to be strong at making recovery tackles, this type of match is suited perfectly to Perch's game.

Perch's positioning is shocking - Etherington will destroy both of them, at least Taylor offers us something going forward

His positioning won't come into play this game because Stoke don't play that way. It will be a straight up battle with Etherington, who likes to get the ball deep and run at people, playing Taylor is like a lamb to slaughter.