NUFC vs Stoke Pre Match Thread - Sun 26th Sept 4.10pm (live on Sky)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anybody know a good place to watch that game in Amsterdam, as I will be there over the weekend?!?

There's a Pub in the Red Light district called Old Wembley (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=15177038976658526899&q=Caf%C3%A9+Old+Wembley,+Amsterdam,+Nederland&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=1gmbTPSNEI_VjAey6omnAw&sig2=n1b_eHpbjfFLMvGphSRqZA), they have Sky. Or you could try the Sports Bar just outside the Red Light District (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=3273209814951599961&q=The+Globe&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=fwqbTMv1O8O3jAeS3InpDw&sig2=70Ut34x_2MqJcmP8L05AJg)

The sports bar(if it the one with girls dancing on the bar just down from McDonalds) is very expensive and pretty crap imo. Vaguely remember the other one as being canny as is the one just inside the Red Light area as you walk in from the Station

Nah the Sports Bar is a dingy cheap place with a Scottish barman, and a burly Dutch Chef. It was alreet, but the screens aren't the best.

I think i know where you mean now, i wasnt in the best of states by the time i was around that way haha

So you were in Amsterdams red light district and you can remember the quality of the telly screens and the nationality of the staff.

I don't think that you took full advantage of some of the options available to you in that fine city

Has to be:

Krul

Perch Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Tiote

Barton

Routledge Ben Arfa

Nolan

Carroll

The only possible change to that would be Routledge for Jonas but i don't think Hughton willl change a winning team (apart from cups).

This will be a very tight game and really could go either way but hopefully we will nick it.

Heart- 2-0

Head- 2-2

Perch is suspended man ;D

Raylor is going to play, other than that i agree!

Oooh no he isn't ;D

Satan :doh:

I know me trying to be a smartass would not work out well ;)

Lots of cautious predictions here. It's Stoke ffs and they're shite. Take the game to them like we did at Goodison and Stamford Bridge and we'll cuff them 2 or 3 nil.

2-0.

I think we will be on a high coming into this, and I think Nolan after having a week of rest will get one and I think its time for Carrol to score again.

I feel confident backwards with Krul in goal.

With that said I've now probably jinxed it.

Does anybody know a good place to watch that game in Amsterdam, as I will be there over the weekend?!?

There's a Pub in the Red Light district called Old Wembley (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=15177038976658526899&q=Caf%C3%A9+Old+Wembley,+Amsterdam,+Nederland&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=1gmbTPSNEI_VjAey6omnAw&sig2=n1b_eHpbjfFLMvGphSRqZA), they have Sky. Or you could try the Sports Bar just outside the Red Light District (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=3273209814951599961&q=The+Globe&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=fwqbTMv1O8O3jAeS3InpDw&sig2=70Ut34x_2MqJcmP8L05AJg)

cheers mate!

I am confident that Ben Arfa will lead them a merry dance.

Pulis will deploy one of his thugs to make sure he doesn't.

he's made his name through avoiding and getting the better of those thugs, like ginola i can't really remember him getting kicked up a height.

he's made his name through avoiding and getting the better of those thugs, like ginola i can't really remember him getting kicked up a height.

Aye normally because he had hit the floor before they got to him

if wilkinson does to ben arfa what he did to dembele he''ll be lynched

Doubt that Wilkinson will play.

My guess is

-------------------------------Sorensen-----------------------------------

Huth---------------Shawcross-----Faye------------------------Collins

Delap/Pennant---Whitehead----Wilson-----------------Etherigton

--------------------------Fuller/Walters----------------------------------

------------------------------Jones----------------------------------------

cheers mate!

Theres the Newcastle Bar in the Red light district, never been in like but I imagine it'd be good craic for the match

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Perch    Williamson    Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge    Tiote      Barton        Ben Arfa

Nolan

Carroll

Subs- Soderberg, Campbell, R.Taylor, Jonas, Smith, Ameobi, Lovenkrands

3-1 win. Nolan (2), Routledge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Arsenal when he was sent off, and stormed down the tunnel pissed off that ref didn't give him any protection.  :-[

I'd put Shola in for this, give him an hour after tonight. Same team but swap Carroll and Shola.

I was thinking of this as well, Shola will certainly be on a high.

At first, I thought it was a daft suggestion, but thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense.

It will tell players that if they do well, they get a chance and Carroll will know that he's not guaranteed a start in every league game (not that he's done much to deserve being dropped, mind).

Having competition for positions is great :aww: