Rehhagel

What is the worst type of geek?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst type of geek?

• Computer Geek
    • Car Geek
    • Football Geek
    • Science Geek

For the purpose of the poll a geek is defined as someone who takes a deep interest in something.

In football it would be someone who watches every match on tv, or plays football manager games etc.

A car geek is someone who knows what all the car models are and loves to point it out, like bird spotting only car spotting.

Got to be the science geek after today.

Doing a group project at Uni, theres 4 of us, 3 of us are sound, normal people. This other fella has a silly little beard, and I ended up having to walk home with him as he lives near me. What a gimp he was, when I got to my house he looked at his watch and said "ok I will be seeing you in exactly 23 and a half hours".

Hope I never see him again tbh.

None of them really, unless they try to tell you about it I suppose. I know tons about all sorts of utterly useless shite, like tv shows, games, football etc, but I'd never try and bore anyone else to death with it, so I don't know why anyone would care.

None of them really, unless they try to tell you about it I suppose. I know tons about all sorts of utterly useless shite, like tv shows, games, football etc, but I'd never try and bore anyone else to death with it, so I don't know why anyone would care.

Blatently a geek. ;)

Doing a group project at Uni, theres 4 of us, 3 of us are sound, normal people. This other fella has a silly little beard, and I ended up having to walk home with him as he lives near me. What a gimp he was, when I got to my house he looked at his watch and said "ok I will be seeing you in exactly 23 and a half hours".

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

You invited him in for coffee didn't you?

and got turned down.  And now he's raging  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

"You can see me naked in 5 minutes if you'd rather" came Ally's reply.

"No way you big fat hom.  23 and a half hours.  Now get out my sight."

:lol:

"Awwww pleeeease, I have super noodles and pop tarts for afters."

Big fat hom? Pot, kettle, black. ;)

Guest Magnetic North

Oh no, he's back...

*High-pitched geek voice with southern intonation*

Did I ever tell you about my new radio-controlled watch? Well, it gets a time calibration signal at midnight from the transmitter in Rugby, driven by the atomic clock at the Physics Laboratory...

* :lazy:*