Come on guys - we can raise the £250 plus VAT for the fixture list license!

Guest pricedoutoftoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Making the place into a subscription type forum would go totally against everything we've tried to build up.

0% chance of happening. The forum's free for all to use (but obviously any donations of any size are very welcome.)

A cost for signing up would be hilarious though, the uproar on TT would be monumental.  That said, it would go against everything this place was(is) and particularly my own principles, Kemobaba.

:nods:

Hasn't anyone noticed that virtually every other half-busy football forum is plastered with adverts?

Making the place into a subscription type forum would go totally against everything we've tried to build up.

0% chance of happening. The forum's free for all to use (but obviously any donations of any size are very welcome.)

A cost for signing up would be hilarious though, the uproar on TT would be monumental.  That said, it would go against everything this place was(is) and particularly my own principles, Kemobaba.

Hasn't anyone noticed that virtually every other half-busy football forum is plastered with adverts?

Fuck you and your high-minded principles. This place is a cash cow waiting to be milked, goddammit! :tickedoff:

Guest neesy111

Yeap, I used to post on the original talkofthetyne 2003-2007 and that was quite heavy with adverts, also the way it which they changed etc was bad.