Comic Books/Movies/TV

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just now, Mike said:

Civil War was wild. Do they ever address the fact that Cap is absolute fucking maniac at any point?

:lol: he's my favourite character, but him and RDJ are such perfect foils and play with and against each other so well.

Love Zemo and Panther's speach to him at the end.

:lol: It's crazy how he just keeps getting to be a nutcase and it's ok. Feel like he committed treason in this fluck and the German police would like a word as well.

Nigeria too!

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: It's crazy how he just keeps getting to be a nutcase and it's ok. Feel like he committed treason in this fluck and the German police would like a word as well.

Nigeria too!

:lol: Perfect Captain America.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, I really liked it, but people in general seemed underwhelmed.

Solid lead, insane effects, spectacular world building and mythology. Genuinely a good movie.

21 minutes ago, Mike said:
1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, I really liked it, but people in general seemed underwhelmed.

Solid lead, insane effects, spectacular world building and mythology. Genuinely a good movie.

:thup: One of the few that feels like an actual movie. 

Edited by cubaricho

3 hours ago, Mike said:

It's very good. Not even close to the best mind, but Strange is a great addition and will be great going forward.

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

So far, Strange is the first film I've wanted to rewatch. It was really quite good.

GotG2 up next.

That's one of the weaker ones for me, so if you weren't a fan of the first, don't think you'll like this one.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

So far, Strange is the first film I've wanted to rewatch. It was really quite good.

GotG2 up next.

Are you doing these in any kind of order man? Or just joining the dots as you go? Either is fine like obviously, just wondering :lol:

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Are you doing these in any kind of order man? Or just joining the dots as you go? Either is fine like obviously, just wondering :lol:

I think release order? Disney plus has then grouped in phases and then I think in order of release.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I think release order? Disney plus has then grouped in phases and then I think in order of release.

Ah right, cool :thup:

It was the racing through of ironman 1, 2 and 3 that threw me :lol: enjoy mate

5 hours ago, Mike said:

I went through them all in chronological order, so started with Captain America, then Captain Marvel, etc.