Thank f*ck...

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Over the 6 games, I think he's struggling a bit. But in spite of the own goal yesterday I thought he did alright to be honest.

When Steven Taylor's fit I think he'll be first choice in that position, simply because he can defend better than the other three.

In the meantime, I think I'd drop Perch for Raylor or Simpson. He looks like handy backup to have in defence and may improve, but so far I can see teams targetting him. Certainly at home against the Stokes and Blackpools, Raylor is likely to put better balls into the box for Carroll.

Guest JamesyJazz

What a suprise!The usual mong,ned,mentally challenged throng have shifted their diatribe of bile and hatred away from Colo and have amassed,like flies around a cesspit,on Perch.

Well done cretins,you never fail to amaze me.

Only a matter of time before you turn your rat like eyes towards the manager.

Simpson and Perch are about the same in terms of ability. Simpson's easier to look at, though. Perch looks like he's spent the last few years in a concentration camp.

:rolleyes:

Do you really need to say things like that?

What a suprise!The usual mong,ned,mentally challenged throng have shifted their diatribe of bile and hatred away from Colo and have amassed,like flies around a cesspit,on Perch.

Well done cretins,you never fail to amaze me.

Only a matter of time before you turn your rat like eyes towards the manager.

There's some seriously quotable stuff right there.