Just put a bet on, but I made a mistake..

TRC

Guest Gemmill

Haven't you just started work in a bookies?  I think the truth to this story is that you've just taken this bet and are wondering how the fuck to explain it to your boss?  bluebigrazz.gif

Haven't you just started work in a bookies?  I think the truth to this story is that you've just taken this bet and are wondering how the fuck to explain it to your boss?  bluebigrazz.gif

I passed the interview for the lad like, told him to start talking about Yankee's, Round Robin's and all that shit.

I thought they had to pay out at the odds on the slip if specified.

When a horses odds drop and drop until the off, if you put your bet on ages ago and didn't put the better odds on the slip, you get the price at the off.

I think.

If it's footy mate it's fixed odds so you can't get a different price as it will only go into the machine as the price specified on the coupon. For horses due to the variance in prices unless you've specified an earlier price you get paid out on what it goes at past the post.

I thought they had to pay out at the odds on the slip if specified.

When a horses odds drop and drop until the off, if you put your bet on ages ago and didn't put the better odds on the slip, you get the price at the off.

I think.

If it's footy mate it's fixed odds so you can't get a different price as it will only go into the machine as the price specified on the coupon. For horses due to the variance in prices unless you've specified an earlier price you get paid out on what it goes at past the post.

So Spurs (was it Spurs?) odds never went up when the whole squad got food poisoning?  The Bookies must be daft.