Joey Barton's corners.

lovejoy

Are you joking? If anything he doesn't get them high enough.

Well regarding todays game you're correct i suppose, but ive noticed that in addition to the crosses that cant beat the first man, he is prone to lofting them way too high as well.

Guest BooBoo

Yeah had a good game. Let's not have the tedious "bash the players" craic. Not really deserved today (other than Nolan).

Guest Ridzuan

Who else can take corners other than Barton? Maybe Jonas perhaps? I remember him taking the corner during our carling cup match against chelsea which lead to Ameobi's goal in the last minute. Other than that, i cant think of anyone else. Of course, I didnt include Ryan Taylor.

That's the problem. Other than Ryan Taylor, who is there that can deliver a good ball? Enrique? He's got a sweet foot on him...

Shane Ferguson looks to have a good cross. Doubt he'll get any league games this season barring an injury catastrophe.

That's the problem. Other than Ryan Taylor, who is there that can deliver a good ball? Enrique? He's got a sweet foot on him...

I thought that & was big backer of Jose taking freekicks that needed a left footer he took 2 iirc & they were shockers.

His delivery has always been awful and I feel he is way overrated on here in his general game, average at best.

His game consists of dropping deep and playing simple balls 5 yards, no penetration from him barely ever!

Lacks pace now as well and the aj goal today was down to him, he tracked back well, all he had to do was block the inside path off so johnson couldn't cut in onto his left peg, instead he neither tackled nor jockied, just allowed aj to breeze past him and the rest is history.

Barton is being shown up for the average 'player' that he is. He's only in the side because Nolan is upfront and shit.

Would easily put Guthrie or Gosling in there when fit.

Guest BooBoo

Barton wasn't bad today. People are blinded by their pre determined ideas of players and never change them no matter how the said player performs. Tedious tbh.