Potential materialism: “I might buy"

Cajun

On the jacket/coat theme:

After a new North Face jacket for Christmas, best place to go? Got my current one from that place next to Triple S on Grainger Street, forget it's name, T_ _o?

tiso.

have a trawl around, great outdoors at boundary mill, go outdoors at westerhope, LD Mountain centre on dean street etc

may i ask why in particular a north face jacket or is it a particular north face jacket you want ?

my first car.  Been insured on me mams before, but the time has come to buy my own.  My budget is about £2,000, but hopefully I'll knock a couple of hundred off as I can pay cash.  I fancy a VW Polo, similar to this that is on autotrader...

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1436293620

however it all depends on insurance costs.  I'm under 25 and as a 'sometimes driver' up until now, I've not got my own no claims.

:lol: So full of s***. My grandma has a North Face jacket, I'm not sure she's really the BMW demographic.

Nah i bet she secretly has desires to drive a germanic cortina with no indicators and a bad attitude as standard.

Guest Stephen927

On the jacket/coat theme:

After a new North Face jacket for Christmas, best place to go? Got my current one from that place next to Triple S on Grainger Street, forget it's name, T_ _o?

tiso.

have a trawl around, great outdoors at boundary mill, go outdoors at westerhope, LD Mountain centre on dean street etc

may i ask why in particular a north face jacket or is it a particular north face jacket you want ?

I've found Great Outdoors at BM to be very reasonable with their prices.

I'm sure we've had a million threads on this, but I need to buy a new laptop. Any suggestions? Not expecting top drawer, but just the best I can get for max 400 quid. Amazing that for someone that's used computers and laptops non-stop for over half their life, I still know fuck all about what to look for spec-wise when getting a new one.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure we've had a million threads on this, but I need to buy a new laptop. Any suggestions? Not expecting top drawer, but just the best I can get for max 400 quid. Amazing that for someone that's used computers and laptops non-stop for over half their life, I still know fuck all about what to look for spec-wise when getting a new one.

Getover to:

www.Play.com

www.ebuyer.com

www.dabs.com

www.hotukdeals.com

Guest firetotheworks

Once I get a job:

Macbook Pro

Slimline Xbox

A Vespa

A Suit.

Got the first year's salary spent then.

Only the vespa, which I probably don't need anyway.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/34753_l.jpg

After one of these.

£1200

Get a mexican one for £400; spend the rest on booze.

Aye but they are made of plywood and this one comes with a free ashtray